4 Days Later

Its been 4 days without word. Meaning its been 4 days sturring, and suffering. You bearly sleep at night knowing something has gone wrong while fixing him.

Sitting in the guild hall, you see everyone trying not to think about him. Even the slightest hint at his name causes the members who hear to mix in emotion.

You stare out the window. The grey of the sky was quite ironic.. when the rain starts, the sound of footsteps coming toward you makes you put your head down.

"(Y/n)." Natsu's voice was cheerful as he draped himself around you. As he did so, not far off you hear - "Don't make me come over there, boy!" Mokarov's outburst made his arm move quicker then an eye bat. "Hey. Mira told me to tell you that a certain furball has woken up, and was asking to see you."

You look at him. You haven't seen those onyx eyes in days. They made your heart flutter dispite you current state of affairs. Natsu motions for you to follow Him, and together you walk to the counter.

"Hey Gramps! Is it okay if I take (Y/n) to see Komo!" He gives his famous wide smile as the master looks between you. Feeling a bit self consciousness you decide to voice your opinions.

"I'm sorry sir. It's just... he woke up." You stare down at your hands. You felt a pillar of nervousness In your stomach for no particular reason. You shifted alittle as he let out a 'hmmm'

It took a moment but when you look back up at him, he was waving you off.

Natsu grabed your wrist before the master could change his mind. While looking around, you note that your guild mates were too engrossed in their own personal circumstances that they didn't even notice your leave.

By the time you reach the front doors, your wrist was free, you also saw Lucy drinking with Cana. You couldn't stop looking at such an odd sight. Lucy... Drinking... Uhh...

Natsu opens the door for you, after making it a point to snake his arm around you and press his forehead to your temple as you passed him.

That simple gesture made you blush like mad. The warm sun was weird against your burning skin.

Out of the corner of your eyes, you see Natsu watching the door. You hear a slam and his index and middle finger were on your palm. Seconds later, the loud click that indicated that the door was closed. Upon that click he had laced his fingers with yours.

Looking forward you see a familiar frame. It seemed Natsu had noticed as well for his chest rumbled with a growl.

You swallow. As they grew closer, Gray waved. You returned it with a smile, knowing the unlikely hood of him waving at Natsu was rather slim.

"Hey." Gray gave you a frendly smile as he stopped in front of you. That smile soon faded as to be replaced with a blank look as his eyes were on yours and Natsu's hands.

His grip tightened. "Can I help you?" You look up at him. His face showed his attempts at composure. Gray's eyes averted from your hands to his eyes.

"I'm not going to tell gramps.. or even Erza for that matter." Gray had a slight sadness in his tone, but over powering that was concern. Natsu's grip loosened the more Gray spoke. "But please.. be careful, man."

You look at the two who seemed to hate eachother, but deep down you knew that they loved each other as brothers would.

There was a pause. As they stared at each other. They seemed to speek without saying a word. Then..
"Nothing happened." At Natsu's words Gray lifted his eyebrows, and blinkes a few times.

"Wait. You -" he was cut off by a laugh.

"No." There was a smirk as Natsu bit his lip. Gray's flashed to them for just a second, and shook his head.

"Oh I get it." He raised his left eyebrow. The more this.. whatever this was continued, you were amazed they were actually getting along.

Natsu brung his hand to his blushing face and covered his eyes. "I hate you.. you're so nasty.." Gray erupted with a lovely laugh. It wasnt everyday you heard it.

"I have to get to the guild." He said still laughing. With a soft slap sound, Gray started back. "Oh and you need to stop being sensitive."

Natsu let out a huff. His face going back to its usual peachy tan. "I'm not sensitive!"

Gray turned around with a 'whatever puts you to sleep' look. He opened his mouth to say something but you were suddenly being pulled.

You waved. "Bye Gray!" He returned it with a smile and continued on his way. "Did I miss something?" You look up at a once again blushy Natsu.

He lets out a laugh through his nose. "No. Grays just an idiot." He then binds down and pecks your cheek.

You blush, which makes him smile against your skin. "So precious~" He then looks forward. You continue walking trying not to think about pounding of your heart in your chest.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx