Let Us Condemn the Wicked

You looked at him. His eyes soon grew big, and his face turned purple. He dropped to his knees, hands around his throat. "Meet the vaccums of space."

Your voice was harsh and covicting. Your slayer magic flowing through your vains, heart, and bones. It was a tolerable sharp irratance.

"(Y/n)! Stop! You're gonna kill him!" Komo made you break it. He and Carla hung from the clear glass orbs from the ceiling many yards up. He was pressed against the glass, his face was pleading.

The Don rolled on the floor. You mearly stared at the man. The more you stared the more you could feel them. Knawing. Scratching.

You look up at Komo. He seemed to be alright, though Carla was shaking in her orb next to him. You tried to look harder but you feel your legs go out from under you.

"Youre stupid.." The Don laughed a bit but was still heavy breathing. He had your ankles. "We're in a fight!"

As he tried pulling you toward him, you quickly kick him off of you. Upon your escape, you hear the screaming sound of glass shattering.

It rained down on you as you turn to see a chain with a mechanical hand. But to your disbelief... Komo was in it.

You feel them punching at your gut at the sight of your best friend in the claws of a living monster.

You clench your fist. "Let him go!" Your voice was like a double edged sword. It echoed through the ship.
The Don smiles. "Okay!" He had a laugh in his thoat. His chain makes a chingling noise was is swirls like a whip around his head.

He hits the realise. The rust colored cat goes through the wall, and a few seconds later...makes a thud on the grass below.

The sound of him hitting the ground screeches through your mind. Over. And over. And over.

It was then something snapped. You were numb, yet aware. Insane, yet in controll.

Through the Don's laughter, you hold your hand in front of you. The temperature quickly rising. "Space Dragon's Solar Flare."

From the palm of your hand, you admitted a soundless explosion of fire ten times hotter then the surface of the sun, it sent him flying. causing him to crash through the roof of the base.

You walk the scorched and sizzling path to the side in which he fell from. You see him moving from the hole in the roof.

You leap from the ship, landing just before him. "Zero Gravity." Just as he lay, he was floating infront of you.

The Don looked into your eyes. They were dead and lifeless. "...you.. I've heard of you..." His voice was weak. Your attack did a number on him. He lifts a finger. "My brother...he held you for... 5 whole years." He smiled, showing off his gold tooth. "Just you w-wait...when I tell him where you are..." You note his breathing going increasingly shallow.

You blink off his comment. Time to finish this...

"How do I stop the Sleep Paralysis?"

He shakes his head, and smiles wider. You scratch your cheek. You stare through him.

"Tell me! Or I'll strike you dead here and now!" You summon a sword, and place its blade against his neck. You take a breath as he explains.

"Find and remove the bullet." You nod at him. Taking a step back, you make the sword vanish.

"Space Dragon's Meteor Shower." A dome froms itself around him. It clouds up as he's pelted with the firey balls of rock.

You breath. Now time for -

"(Y-(Y/n).." it was a weak voice. It stabbed through your heart. You look to see Komo laying in the grass.

You dart out of the door. You feet pounding on the ground as you race to his side.

You kneel by him. "Komo." You stare at limp body. "..I'm here... it's going to be okay..." you stroke his fur. His weak purr sent tears to your eyes.

He smiles at you. "I...I hurt..." at his words, the tears flow over. They fall on his paw. "Don't cry..." You lean down and kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry..." You stroke him a few more times. You notice its matted with blood, sweat, and dirt.

He takes in a breath. By his face, you can tell its painful. "Why? I'm having fun..." you laugh a little. It hurt.

"Come on.. let's help them.." he nods.

You wrap your arms around him. As you lift, you feel he's broken in a few places. You walk with him through the grass, up the ramp, and to the spot were wendy lay. By then he had went silent.

You find a cloth, fold it up and lay him down. Your tears have soaked his fur.

Walking to Wendy, you see were the bullet was. Using the magic you learned in Emory, you dissolved It and washed it out with water.

With she was waking up, you did the same with Natsu, Erza, and got Carla out of the orb.

She was by Komo.. her tears coming in steady streams. It took 10 minutes for everyone to wake up. When they did, everyone got to work.

Wendy and you were trying to heal Komo, while Natsu and Erza dealt with the Don.

The air was heavy when they returned. The don and the base had been destroyed, you even moved you Komo back to the grass so the ship could be disassembled. But the question still hung thick around you..

Will the rust colored cat live?

xXTo Be ContinuedXx