Day One

I felt an exptreme need to get to her. And that need consumed every fiber of my being. It took a bit to turn many different shades of red, orange, and yellow before the knob melted to the floor.

I didn't waste anytime to push the door open, squeezing the girl.
I knew she could hear my pounding heart. It was going a million miles a second. As though on instinct, I felt the feeling the relief fall over me.

With my chin on top of her head, I could only whisper. "I found you."

"Natsu!" In the dawning sun, Happy leaped across the room - my heart pounding in utter fright. I blinked a few times before I was able to completely digest the hour and/or life. "Did I scare you?" He laughed. How could he possibly be laughing at my slight disturbance?

I attempted to regulate my breathing. "Yes." I had an odd feeling in my chest. The girl reminded me of (Y/n). Despite a few differences - (Y/n) had longer hair, a fuller figure, and livelier eyes. But I couldn't help but to believe it was her somehow. In my haze of thought, I rubbed my eyes. "What day is it?" I sat up, making Happy fall limply onto my lap.

He stretched. "I believe its Monday." Upon getting himself comfortable, he yawned. "Why?" I didn't really feel like speaking to him about it but I supposed I had to tell someone.

"I have a date." I smiled despite my dream still having an effect on me. I begged to know what happened after that or maybe before it. Whatever it was, I liked the feeling that it caused in my chest. It was nothing short of something one would feel when they experience a first love.

Happy was silent for a while. An act I could only assume was from disbelief which would be confirmed with him slapping my leg five or six times with a high pitched squeal. "You what?!" He slapped me again as he asked.

I took in a breath. "Yes." I kept a smile from my lips because I couldn't believe it either. How could someone as devastatingly beautiful as she is agree to go on a date with me - a guy who can hardly keep a conversation let alone start one properly.

"Who is it?" I looked down. I knew he would laugh. "It's (Y/n) right?" I nodded in disbelief. He smiled a bit before he continued to speak. "Good. Because if it was someone else me, and the entire guild, would hit you." I didn't quite understand why they would but I just accepted it. Suppose they already knew? I thought back. Where did (Y/n) come from? It was like she just... Appeared and the whole guild knew her.

"What month is it?" I stood from the hammock in concentration. I looked about the walls for a calander. We had to have one right?

"July twenty-" Happy pushed me. "I dunno! Let's just go to the guild!" I can't feel his nervousness from behind me.

"Stop." I put my hands on the door frame. July? How can it be July? "It was just October." I looked at my hands. Why the hell don't I remember the last nine months?

I could feel his hands shake slightly as he tried to push me through the door. "Please Natsu. Just don't think too much about it." How could I not? It is Nine months. I would shrugged it if it were one, maybe two. But nine?

"Fine then." I removed my hands from the door frame and bolted toward the guild -- leaving Happy far behind me.

I'll just ask the master himself.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx

--So sorry for not updating! I will be adding chapters much much sooner from now on! ヾ(^-^)ノ