The Infiltration - Night shift

When you wake to your alarm, you're alone. A little bit of disappointed, you get ready for the day.

You pick out an outfit - denim Shorts, a dark blue tank top, and black converse. You shower, get dressed, brush your teeth, brush your hair and head out into the hallway.

When you see nobody there, you head to the room Komo, Wendy, and Carla were in and knock.

No answer.

You do the same with Erza, and Natsu's room. Again.. no answer.

You start running down the hallway, and into the lobby, it was empty.

I know I set it to 6:00.. your heart races. Licking you lips, you decide to check outside. When you do, to your relief, they are coming back with a paper bag.

"I'm sorry but you were sleeping so we went out to get some lacrima!" Komo was so sad when he said this. You tell him its alright, and laughs and hugs you tightly.

"So. We all know the plan. We take out the night shift, now. When the ship come in, we take it out. No hesitation. That will be when the Don comes in. He's powerful, but Natsu and I already talked about how we're going to take him out. When the grunts are gone, stay within range incase we need you." Erza was so serious. This was a side of her that was only seen on quests. "Alright. Lets go."

As she goes over the plan, and everyones point of attack again, your heart starts pounding again.

This is happening.adrenalin courses through you when the base comes into view.

In the woods, you are placed between Wendy, and Erza. Wendy goes first to her place, then Natsu.

It took a few moments for the night shift guards to rotate. When they finished, Erza nods at you.

"Be careful. Use everything you have if need be." You reassure her, and make your way in the back of the building.

When in place, Komo grabs your shoulder. His breath was rapid. You pet his head. After a few more minutes, the sun could be seen starting to make its appearance though it was still dark.

The lacrima piece vibrates in your pocket. It was set to only be hear by the members of the group.

"Natsu." Erza sounded angry. Her voice was dark. Then with out warning, Natsu bolts from the tree line. His quick movements were graceful, fast, and most importantly, soundless.

With a few quick maneuvers, he was on top of the building. He walks across it and stays. "Wendy."

Instead of her running toward the building, she moved the air around them. When they were disoriented, Natsu takes them out before they had time to scream. Natsu and Wendy then enter the building.

"(Y/n)." When you hear your name called, instincts kick in. Your feet bearly touch the ground as you rush the back door. Erza was then at your side.

The hallway was empty. There was a hanging light but besides that it was dark. From what you can see, it was dirty. Missing tiles, vandalism, and holes in the walls.

Erza tugs on your shirt. You walk behind her. "Keep your guard up." Just as she said that, there were a dozen grunts coming out of a door.

"Requipt!"She changed into a bounding, and red flame pants with a katana.

Oh gosh.. uuh. The first to come into your mind was Gray.

Was they run toward you, you swallow. "Ice make! Floor!" They slide to Erza's feet, and in a fury of swings - they were out.

"Good work." She pats your shoulder. When she does, you mentally freak out.

You begin the infiltration again. Opening doors, breaking open chests and safes. Its was all empty. The only room worth searching through was the Don's.

"Erza! (Y/n)!" It was Natsu. His voice echoed through the base. Just before responding, they make an appearance in the doorway. "Hey! They seemed easy enough." He shows off his legendary smile.

That smile soon faded, when the day time shift makes its way across the sky.

"Well rested grunts and the Don." You take in a breath. "We're in for a fight.." you feel their stares on you. They all knew the truth behind your words.

A cannon fired when the ship docked. It was the Day Shift.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx