Stomach Pains?

I walk into the guild. It was full, not unusual. As I made my way down the stairs, I felt my stomach churn. It wasn't sickness, but it wasn't something I would necessarily call good. I also wouldn't say it was my stomach either. It moved from my chest...downward.

I found a table nearby and sat, laying my head on the table. Maybe if I just sit here.. It was then I heard footsteps. They were soft.

"Natsu?" Your voice was concerned. "Everyone has been saying that you haven't been feeling well lately...so..I-I wanted to come and check on you." I lift up off of the table, my eyes not missing any inch of her as they move up to her face.

I reached out and grabbed your wrist, pulling you down to sit. Once you were, I stared down at our hands. There was no pain. "You didn't have to check on me." I flash them a smile, which of course made them blush. They always blushed. No matter if it was me talking to them or not. Thats just what she did. It was precious.

She didn't say anything. Just blushed. After a minute of just sitting, she spoke. "I'm reading this pretty good book. Its really cute." As she spoke, I just noded. I honestly don't know what was said. I just smiled. When they laughed, I laughed. I didn't normally do that. In fact...I haven't been myself in months. Not since I crossed paths with them.

As they spoke, I realized something. I looked around to a group across the guild looking intently in our direction.

Please... don't tell me...

The group looked at Gray, who was smirking with a drink in his hand.

No.

I stand and leap over the table. I turn to see (Y/n) blushing even brighter. I quickly run their cheek. "I'm sorry." I whisper. Before they could say anything, I left the guild.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx

--Oh no. Whats happening with Nastu?! (>O○O<) XD

New arcs are fun! ^-^--