The Parchment

The guild was an eerie silent as gramps read the paper. I stepped closer to him. My heart was the only thing I could hear. He face grew increasinly angry, and after a moment, it was expressionless.  He looked up. "Who is Cecil of the Demon's Eye Guild?"

There was a moment of mumuring  but It was Mira who spoke up. "That was the name Komo cried out at Porlyusica's house." Gramps took in a steady breath, while mine was ragged. 
I could feel my anger increasing with each second. I try to control it but my stomach twits at the thought  of him near you.

I couldn't hear what was going on. Everyone was mad, rallying up, and gramps was finishing up his drink.

I engulf my hand in flames. "I'll burn that Cecil  to a damn crisp!"  I didn't think, I ran. I could see the guild memebers yelling but couldn't hear them. Right as I hit the stairs, I was pulled back.

"Don't be such an idiot." My back hit the bar counter,  knocking the wind out of me for a second. Gramps still held my scarf. "You can't take on a whole guild alone. You'd run out of magic energy long before you get there." He points to my hand. I make the flames turn to smoke as he continues to talk about whats going to happen.

My heart raced each time your name made it through my anger. It was frustrating to know that someone else was doing who knows what to you.

"Then it's settled." I pass gramps a quick look. His anger was clearly visible across his face. "Fairy Tail has declared war on Demon's Eye."

---

The sun was hot.

Your shirt was bearly covering your mid thigh as you walked through the gravel in the court yard. Komo had been taken to another place for his work hours.

As you sat, you feel, for the first time, the shackles on your wrists were digging into your skin though it was the least of your worries.

You stare up at the sky. You remember the first time you actually sat and saw the sky outside of the guild. That day everyone had a picknick. There were games, jokes, and even the occasional roast of another member.

You pull up your sleeve and look at your symbol. Cecil had tried eveything to get it removed but luckily it wasnt successful.  There was marks on it. Dirt and scraps.

As you were rubbing it clean, the guards came. There was one you've known for a while. His black hair moved as a small breeze blew through the court yard. "Its time to go back to your hold, (Y/n)." As he spoke his hand gently grabbed your arm.

You look up at him. "Can I have another minute? My work is done for today..." you had averted your eyes long before you finished you question. You had already known the answer before you even asked. He merely shook his head.

As you walked, the gravel gave your feet an uncomfortable pain though it was better than the icey cold stone floor In the cell.

The sun was going down as you take one last look at the sky.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx