The Medic

Your eyes start to burn from lack of sleep when you a large tree house comes into view.

"(Y/n).. she'll be a little mean.. she's not one to be kind to people." Mira was looking forward. Her raspberry colored dress flowing slightly. Each time she looked back, her eyes were locked on Komo.

He hasn't moved since Natsu touched his forehead. Each time your magic had regained even In the slightest, you used it on him.

Mira knocks at the door. It takes a moment but it slowely creeks open. Her silhouette blocking the light the erupted from her home and flowed into the twilight air.

She had dull pink hair that was pulled up. Her red cape had dragon decorations on it. She looked us up and down before speaking. "Mira." She noded at her.

"Can you help out our guild mate? He was... severely hurt while on a quest. Please..." The woman looked at Mira with a look with a scowl before casting her eyes on you.

Looking at Komo, she motioned for you to enter. The woman moved to the side as to let you three in. The woman was a little bit taller than you, she also looked about the same age as master Makarov.

You turn to see her closing the door. "Don't touch anything." She walks up to you, holding out her arms. You hand Komo to her. It was then when he shifted in pain.

She walks to a bed, and places him down. Taking a breath, she begins her inspection.

Running her hands over his arms, legs, head, and chest. Her eyesbrows moved up when her hand moved to his stomach.

You stood by the door. Eyeswide, heart raising. After a few moments she looks back to you.

"I feel as though he has some internal bleeding.. I'll run more tests later of course." You heart drops to your stomach, knees soon feel like jelly. "I will see what I can do, but I can't make any promises."

You nod at her. Looking at him, you cant help but to think its your fault.

That you caused him to get as hurt as he did..

Mira and Porlyusica talk for a moment, then she grabs your wrist. You are pulled away.

Mira bids her farwell before closing the door behind her. You slowely walk back to Magnolia.

It seemed to pass by quickly because soon you were walking through the guild doors.

You hear footsteps quickly racing toward you. By the sound of them... they were Natsu's. You cover your face and drop to the floor.
His warm hands grab your shoulders. "What did she say?" It was a hushed tone from the one who warmed you so many times before.

Peering between your fingers, you find the worried faces of the guild, "She said that she'll try her best." Mira kneeled down next to Natsu was she spoke. She grabes your hands in both of hers.

"Porlyusica is the a wonderful medic. She'll have him fixed up in no time at all." Droy had murmured.

Removing your other hand from your face, you nod. " Yeah." You painfully force a smile. "He's gonna be fine."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx

~This has reached 9.12k views! WHAT?! This is super exciting!! To those who have been with this story since the beginning, I thank you! Your support means a lot!! **whipes tears** (>^▼^)> ~♡