Dark Dragon Eyes

The night air was cool as you sit on the balcony. You can hear frogs and crickets in the distance and the stars were beautiful and clear. The milky ways spiral arm was breath taking. Down below you see the lake, with fireflies lighting up the water and grass.

You can see Wendy, Carla, and Komo's door was open and you can hear them laughing and having a great time. You smile as you hear Komo's laugh. It was lovely, and just adorable.

You lean down on the railing. Anticipation growing in your limbs at the thought of infiltrating the Secret Armani's base. I hope I dont screw it up.

With your head on you forearms, you feel someone behind you. With a touch on your waist, you know its him. You straighten up to face him.

Natsu puts his hands on the railing beside you, trapping you between them. His eyes were dark, and yet beautiful. "How did you get in?" You smile at him and his laugh makes your heartache.

He licks his lips. "The door was unlocked." You blink at him, mesmerized. His smile widens. "Oh! By the way, Erza is asleep." He rubs the back of his neck. "Thought I might put that out there." His hand goes back to the railing. He nods toward the lake, when you look you feel his breath on your neck. "Lay with me." He takes your hands and pulls you toward your bed.

In the light you know your face is blushy, and you shake at the thought of laying with him.

In bed.

At night.

Alone.

You try to blink off that thought, but it makes you shiver even more, and your heart beat speeds up the closer you get to the bed.

He blinks at you. Face concerned. "Are you okay?" Words cought in your throat you try to respond but the only thing you can do it nod. He smiles, grabes you, and with your eyes closed you feel the beds impact on him.

With Natsu still hugging you, you realise your position.

Oh god! I'm on top of him!! Shivering, you quickly squirm out of his grip and on to the side of the bed. Natsu sits up and gets in front of you. Looking in your eyes, you looking in his, you see the question was still there.

"I'm fine." You hesitate. He purses his lips his together slightly, Rubbing your arms. His eyes. They resembled a dragons.  They held a small ember -- his magic?

"Will you lay with me?" They sparkled. He intertwines his fingers with yours waiting for your answer. Tilting his head, his hand whipes your cheek. "Why are you crying?"

"Because you're beautiful." Your mouth drops.

I - I said that out loud!

Natsu's smile was more breath taking than the spirl arm. Grabbing you, he leans and laying down on the bed together, he nestles his head in your neck.

He takes his breath. "I'm forcing you to lay with me." There was a pause. He kisses your neck. "Oh and...you are the most beautiful human being I have ever had the pleasure if placing my eyes on."

You feel his kisses go up your neck and to your cheek. The shivers go up and down your spine when he makes it to your lips.

Face the color of an apple, heart pounding like the speed of light. The more his kisses intensify, the more you cant help but to give in.

You put your arms around his neck. With one of his hands on your cheek, the other one moves from your hip to your leg.

Natsu shifts, and breaks the kisses to take a breath. Looking in your eyes, you see they look like a dragons. They were dark, red, and pupils slightly thick slits.

He blinks, and smiles at you and looks at your lips. "I'm... I got carried away." Putting his forehead on yours, he bits his lip. You move your hands to were they are on either side of his neck. His hand on your leg moves higher up. You move as to tell him to stop.

Natsu moves and lays on his back. His eyes are closed. Breathing slowing, you look around awkwardly. You see him rubbing his face.

"Are you alright?" When you ask him, his stomach tightens and lets out a little whimper. You blink, and look up at the roof.

"I'm fine... just a little..." Natsu takes in a breath. "Nevermind. Hey.. can I come back tomorrow? If we're still here." He turns to look at you. Eyes slowely going back to normal. With a smile, you nod.

Natsu turns on his side and pulls you in. With the sound of his heartbeat, you feel sleep wrapping itself around you.

You fight it off as long as you can but you do eventually fall into the abyss.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx