Part Two

I guid her to a nearby table. I can hear people still whispering from that little incident by the bar. "What are you doing for Christmas?" Her smile was perfect from the soft lighting from the Christmas lights from all around the guild.

I shrugged. "Nothing" I laced my fingers with hers. "What about you?" She looked over her shoulder at Komo. I looked at the smile that spread across her face.

(Y/n) looked back at me. "Just opening presents with Komo. That's about it." She played with my hand as she spoke. Looking at my finger nails, comparing hers and mine. "I kind of want to leave...I'm not really one to party." It was than she leaned against me. Her forehead in the cook of my neck.

"Then let's leave. Everyone is gonna pull an all nighter anyway." I rub her exposed arms. "Nobody will notice." (Y/n) nods and pulls away.

---

The cold air hit you like a harsh slap. You fold your arms together. As you turned to Natsu, you quickly grab his coat that was in his hand. "Can I just ask why you wore that?" He then grabbed you from behind, wrapping one of his arms around your neck. You placed your hands on his arm.

Before you could speak, his hand engulfed in flame.

Its so warm. You bite your lip. He distracted you from the walk home. He walks you up the stairs to your room.

He walks past you into your room. "This really is a nice place You have." He looked around. His eyes making contact with everything. You walk to your bed and take off your boots. As you put them under it and looked up, Natsu's lips collided with yours. You felt his Arms wrap around you, his thumbs slipping in your skirt from behind. "What are you doing?" Something was different. The last time he was gentle, his movements were soft. Now they were full of something more.

"(Y/n). I...can I ask for you not to question me. Just for a little while." It was then he gave one swift pull on your shirt making it come around your knees, exposing your flesh underneath. The air was cold on your newly revealed skin.

Your heart raced. Your mind was blank. Your eyes blinking. "I don't know about this." You shook as you held his arms tightly.

His kisses trailed down from your cheeks to your neck. He pulled away just enough to speak. "Kick your feet." You could feel his dominance over your rising so you did as he asked. When you did, your skirt hit the ground.

His hand moved to your stomach, pushing until your back was against the bed. Natsu held his place against your skin. Once you were pinned beneath him, his hand moved up your torso, slowly down your arm and eventually to your hand. He laced his fingers with yours. "My chest hurts." His voice was pained, bearly above a whisper. You look at him as he brings your hand to his cheek.

You take in a breath. "Why? Are you okay?" His eyes meet yours. Blinking at him, you feel a little nervous.

"I feel I'm obsessed with you." You feel your face turning red. It was then he kissed you again. "Don't tell anyone that." That last statement had a laugh in it.

He took in a breath. He freed his hand from yours and moved it to your hip while also moving himself off of you. You look up at the ceiling, feeling his hand run down your hip to your upper thigh and inward.

You look at him quickly. "No." Your words sounded weak, sending a smirk to Natsu's face. You take in heavier breaths as his hand moves further in. "Please no." You grab his wrist.

Before anything else happened, the door opened.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx