That Next Morning

When you wake, you feel a warm knot in your chest. I'm in love with you, (Y/n). You get up from bed, and head toward the bathroom.

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was a mess, and you looked groggy.

You grab your hair brush and takeout the tangled mess that was your hair. You try to shake off your feelings of a certain dragon slayer long enough for you to undress. You see the bruise from Erza, turn on the warm water, and hop inside. After 15 minutes you get out, get dressed and go out into the hall.

"(Y/n)!" You are tackled by a warm body. As soon as your door was closed, you feel their arms wrap themselves around your waist. Your heart skips a beat when you realize who it is. Natsu's cheek is pressed against yours, then was gone when Erza emerged from the room.

Natsu quickly is leaning against the wall. "So today, We're to investigate the area around the base. Stay with Erza or me, okay? Its only for your safety. If anything goes bad, I have already talked to Komo and Carla to get you and Wendy out of the way. - "
Erza walks up with her arms crossed, and a smile on her face. "But thats only if need be. I am rather excited to you in action. What did you call it? Contact Magic?" You nod. Her smile widened. "If you don't mind. May I see a little?"

Eyes wide, you go into the middle of the hall. You feel your magic flowing through you vains. Its been years since I've used this. You take a breath. Then.

"Requipt! Heaven's Wheel!" A light shines and you're in Erza's armor. When the light dies down, you see two faces in shock, then one in confusion. You lick your lips. "I can use the magic of those I come physically in contact with." I remove the armor and engulf my body in flame. "If I so wanted, I could consume your magic to were you are mearly an ordinary person, but that takes a lot of energy." You take out the fire, and move the air around you. "Wendy's." With them both looking at you still in absolute amazement. You close your eyes and feel your back move as wings grow from them. At that time, Wendy, Carla, and Komo come out of the room they were staying in. Same reaction, except Komo. He runs up to you can begs that you fly him around. You grab him, and spread your wings. You look at them. Too long.. You motion for everyone to follow you. They do, and when your outside, Komo starts laughing as you gain altitude. After a few moments, you come down. "We haven't done that in forever!!"

Erza looks amazed and Natsu just stands there with a look like 'What the hell man!' But you know it was playful. Wendy moves closer to you, eyes wide. "Can we see your Slayer magic?" The next thing you, they are all pleading with you to show them.

You take a breath and collect yourself. Right before you do, the ship flys over head. "Its time." Then you all are darting after it. As expected, the towns folk were all gone. You get to the middle of the town when you all take a sharp turn turn down an alley. It was narrow, but it was what we needed.

You all get past the limits of the town. When it picks up speed. "(Y/n)! Follow it through the air! We have the ground! Now go! Erza sounded mad. You nod at Komo and he pickes you up, and flys like speeding bullet.

You get Into eyesight of the ship.Wow its fast.. With the wind whistling in your ears, you yell for Komo to hear you. "Wind resistance!" He gets a confused look. "Loss it!"His wings bend back, and you, slowely but surely, pick up speed.

You get underneath the ship, when you see their base. It radiated power. It aura was dark, and there were dozens of people gaurding the place.

How am I gonna tell them.. You try to think about who had the telepathy magic. Warren! You place your two fingers on your temple.

"Erza. I found it. It has loads of guards. We need a plan of attack before going in."

You wait for an answer. Each passing second, you get closer. Closer to the place, and closer of being seen. Then..

"Good work. Go back to town. We'll discuss it there. Make sure you remember how to get to it."

You yell against the wind at Komo. "Go back." He nods. Halfway back and Just below you see them. They seemed to be arguing. You laugh at them.

As you make your way down, they stop. Wendy waves, Erza's arms are crossed, eyes hard, and Natsu smiles at you but his eyes told you that he was pouting.

When you land to meet them, Erza put her hand on your shoulder and walked with you toward the town. Komo was proper on your shoulder. You feel him turn around and flop.

"What's wrong, Natsu? You always seem like your frustrated.. Did something go not to your plan?" He tilts his head. You hear Natsu take in a breath behind you.

"Why not ask big red.." His voice sounded angry and pouting, arms were undoubtedly crossed. You turn around to see Natsu giving Erza a death look which makes Komo laugh. He speeds up to him and pets his head. He grabs Komo and starts walking with him in his arms. Next to you, his arm brushes against yours. Komo falling asleep, His eyes kept moving just to catch the slightest glimpse of you.

"Now. Tomorrow, we will go -"

"And burn it down! The faster this job it down, the faster we can go." Natsu response wasn't unusual but the way he interrupted Erza made her look at him. She simply put her hand up and continued.

"We need to go in with the least amount of guards on duty, once we take out the base,and the others come in for their shift - out they go." Her instructions burned into your mind like on fire on paper. "It will be difficult getting it down but.. no need to fret."

You nod. Adrenalin pumping through your vains.

We can do this.