An Icey Excort

If you did not read my previous information chapter, I do implore you to do so! It will give you something to keep in your mind as you read so you don't get confused! ヾ(^-^)ノ

--NATSU--

I look at her. Her face had a forced smile on it though I saw her sadness.

I pulled her left hand from my cheek but kept the right one there, my hand still place on it. I closed my eyes. The screams were slowely coming to soft whispers. "Calm down. Nobody is yelling at you." Her words made my heart flutter after skipping a beat.

It was then they stopped. There was nothing but gramps and Erza talking at the bar and the occasional whispers of other guild members.

Opening my eyes, I see (Y/n) still watching me. I take in a breath. "It's quiet..."

--YOU--

He swallowed and released your right hand. You blink while letting his comment sink in. "It was always quiet." Your words were Just above a whisper. It made him look at you like you were crazy.

"But I heard.."

"Natsu. The Master wants to talk to you in his office." He looks at Lucy. Her eyes their usual big with curiosity.

You see him bite the inside of his cheek, sqweezing the left hand he never let go of, he turned and walked to Makarov. Though right before he started to follow him, he roughly grabbed Gray's arm and pulled him so that he could whisper to him. At least, thats what it looked like. Natsu then gently pushed him away to give Gray a look. A long look. It lasted until he had to turn to see were he was going.

You turned your attention to the floor then. It didn't last long before you could feel the air get colder. You look up to see Gray. His body language told you he felt a bit awkward.

He raised his left eyebrow slightly before he talked. "Hey." He smiled.

You haven't really spoken to Gray. Not since he left on that quest. You smile at the fact that he was back safe and sound.  "Hey! It's been a while." He laughed.

"Yeah. So. How have you been?" This lasted a while. He told jokes, stories of different things he's done, and even showed you what he liked to do to entertain himself which consisted of making small snow balls and throwing them at various guild mates making them look at him and laugh.

How much you did like catching up with Gray and making your friendship stronger, you felt weird without Natsu to blush when you would catch him looking at you or even the way his eyes danced whenever you were just being you.

You didn't know you were just looking at your hands or even tooned out of Gray's story in his attempt to keep you distracted until he was calling your name. "Whats wrong?" He smiled a little.

You take in a breath. "Yeah. I'm just sleepy." You stand and wave Komo over. "I'm gonna go put him down for a nap."

Gray then stood and stretched. "Okay. Lets go." He had grabbed Komo mid flight, who of course was giggling the whole way out of the guild.

When you walk out of the doors, you then realized.

Why is Gray going?

You opened your mouth to speak but Komo beat you to it. "So why are you going?" His face was blushy and his eyes were big with an immeasurable amount of love and admiration. "Are we going to continue our lesson?!" Komo put his paws on Gray's bear chest.

He laughed. "Maybe after a nap." It was like everyone knew Komo's weakness. An act that put him to sleep every time. Gray had picked him up and put him against his shoulder to were his chin was against it. Instantly, his eyes were closed.

It was then Gray turned to you with a smile and held out his arm. "Lemme escort you to your home." You laughed and before you knew it, Natsu was once again on your mind and You were unlocking your door were an ice wizard and his pupil would be fast asleep on your couch.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx