Night's cold Hand

'It has been a while since komo has returned. His laugh has once again warmed the hearts of the lovely members of the guild." You sat in front of your notebook. You haven't written events in it in a while which disrupted your thoughts. Looking out of the window, you feel the loneliness that surrounded you. Komo had been staying between Porlyusica and the master himself. Twas mearly for safety purposes.

The sounds of those going to bed had been over for a while. Looking about you see your room had the feeling of late night hours.

Normally at this time, you would have given Komo a bath though you had fallen out of that habit.

Your thoughts soon turned to Natsu. His tough guy attitude as mearly a cover up for his soft, caring, and shy inward self. He was also so cautious when he would visit at night. It was like he wanted something but couldn't bring himself to do it.

You sit and stare around the room. The only light was the lamp on your desk. The windows were opened as to recycle the air with fresh. You lean down In the chair more, slightly hoping that the familiar pink haired boy would make an appearance. With each passing minute, you knew he wouldn't risk it tonight.

You take in the smell of the night air as you make your way to your dresser. Once in your pajamas, you sit on the edge of your bed, ready for the sweet embrace of sleep.

~♡♥♥♡~

"Theres the building sir." The man In black spoke with emontionless words. His face showed nothing but years of torture and pain.

A larger man sat In the middle of the air craft as though he were a captain. His body was fit, his salt and papery hair was neatly combed, while his suit showed his power. He smiled, which caused crows feet to appear on either side of his eyes. "Bring us down."

As instructed, the man parked the craft on a discrete area. The boss rose to his feet and made his decent into the night. When his feet hit the ground, his large chest rose and fell with each breath. "This won't take long. In fact, I'll go alone." His voice was calm and confidant. He went done the dirt path to the housing of Fairy Tail.

There was no sound, not even crickets, but his shoes hitting the ground as he slowely but surely made his way to building.

~♡♥♥♡~

You feel eerie as you slowely woke up from sleep. Your back had goose bumps. You open your eyes to pitch black. Your eyes had not yet gotten used to the darkness but you knew someone was behind you.

It was a familiar feeling. It was one you've felt time and time again. You move your head to see the person. As your eyes adjusted, you could finally see the face of the man who enslaved you, the man who tortured you for five years.

Cecil.

"Hello sweetie. Miss me?"

xXTo Be ContinuedXx

~Meet the horribly written chapter 30! Sorry for that.. I'm really good at the whole.. time skip symbols anymore! XD~