Komo's Lesson

"Ice make! THORNS!" You sit on the stoop as Natsu and Gray played moving target and Komo attempted to hit them. So far, two successful hits.
"Come on! I know you can do more than that!" Gray yelled as his feet touched the ground again. The little exceed blinked as he looked at the two men in front of him. His face showed his thoughts. Soon his eyes met yours. You simply gave him a reassuring smile.

His tail lashed as his eyes stared at the ground. They seemed to move across it and soon making contact with his feet. His tail lashed when he brought his hands together. "Ice Make! Floor!" And soon the ground turned to ice from where is paws slapped it. By habit, they both jumped.

"Great job, Komo!" Gray's Eyes moved quickly, looking for a place to land. "Now what?" Komo thought, closing his eyes.

"You gotta be quicker than that!" There was a laugh and the ground was hit with fire, melting the ice in it's wake. Your eyes found Natsu as his feet touched the ground for a second only to see him practically gliding across it. You blinked and Komo was in his arms. "You have to constantly be on your toes. In a real fight, you have to be quick. You have no time to think." He smiled at him. "Just keep going. While fighting you have to have the mindset 'these people are here to hurt me' so make sure it's you that walks out." He places the little cat back on the ground. "Whatever comes to mind, do it and as fast as possible." He smirked at him.

The exceed's tail slid across the dirt. "Okay!" His voice was happy and excited. With it, Natsu began to walk back to his spot.

"Komo! This time we're going to try to get near you. Block us! Do everything within your maker magic to Stop us!" Gray yelled as he gave Natsu a look, both getting into fighting position.
There was a moment of silence. "Go!"

Your mouth dropped as you saw Komo successfully fending off two potential S-Class wizards. The three never stopped moving. It was absolutely magnificent. The more Komo hit, the more the two got slower and soon Gray called an end.

"Alright...You learn so quickly. I am honored to be teaching you maker magic." Gray said between slight heavy intakes of breath. He walked over to the cat, knelt down, and patted his head. Causing a purr to be heard from the center of the opening.

You watched the two talk for a moment as Natsu sat down next to you. "He's a fighter." You nodded as you looked at him. "He's absolutely incredible. Is this the only magic he knows?" He put his arms on his knees, folding them.

"No. He can use air and support." You give Natsu a smile. As you did, his eyes flashed down to your lips. You nervously bite on your bottom one. "Don't even think it."

He gives an innocent look. "I don't know what you're talking about." He tried to hold back a smile but to no avail.His eyes held a mischievous light. Before you could think, he attacked your neck with kisses. Causing laughs to escape from you.

"I knew it!!" Komo's voice echoed. Making Natsu's soft kisses come to an end. "You do like (Y/n)!!" He gigled from Gray's arms.

Natsu whipped around. He pointed his finger in his direction. "And you like Erza!" His smile widened as Komo blushed and his paws were up to his mouth, his head vigorously shaking 'no'.

"N-no!! She's just...I just... we... NO!!" Gray's shock turned to humor as Komo continued to try to change Natsu's mind. "Why would you even think that?!"

Natsu began to correct his sitting position. "Its obvious!" He laughed as he spoke.

Komo let out a gasp. His eyes met yours. "Is it?!" His face turning an even brighter red. You give a nervous smile and nod. "How long have you two known?!" It was then Gray chimed in.

"Everyone knows. No offense." Komo covered his face. He shook.

"I can't show my face in the guild ever again!" It was then Natsu mumbled various curse words under his breath as he ran to the exceed.

"I'm sorry! If it makes you feel better, I know she thinks you're cute!" He patted his head. Komo looked at Natsu. "And there's nothing wrong with having feelings for someone. Its natural!" He gave him a wide smile. Komo still shook a bit. " plus, I don't even think she knows anyway!" That last comment must have done it because the little cat practically tackled Natsu with his tail wagging. It was then Gray waved you over with Komo shouting:

"TO THE GUILD!"

xXTo Be ContinuedXx

The Fated Encounterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें