Cecil Part: 2

You can hear people talking but it was too muffled to tell what they were saying. You try opening your eyes but were welcomed by sharp pain. The feeling of stone beneath your body as the men holding your arms dragged you down the hall.

As the bullet's effects wore off, you began to gain control of your head and face. Through the pain of your eyes, you see the familiar sight of the dungeon cells as they pass by you."We.c...me.. home." It was the man from your right. "R...mem..r T..is?" But what you could make out, he had a smile on his face.

Just as you lifted up your head to look at him, you fell to the ground. The cell door opens with loud, rusty metal sounds. The typical jail door noise.

Taking in a breath, the smell of mold surrounds you.

Why does this have to happen again? As their cold hands roughly grab you, pain fills your chest as you remember that you were about to hit the wall and fall back to the ground.

Just as predicted, you see the stone floor get further away and soon after, you weren't even touching the ground. Something was different this time though. This time, you hit the floor first and rolled your way to the wall. A sharp pain was at the back of your head.

"(Y/n)...A.e... you...ay?" It felt like you were slipling through an abyss as Komo rushed to your side.

~~~

You woke to darkness. Your head was pounding from smacking the wall. I can't take down this whole organization my self, can I? You would lay there for a while before you hear even the slightest sound. But when you did, it wasn't one you would ever wish for.

You recognised the person by their footsteps. With each step on the stone, with each heat beat you knew what was going to happen.

After a moment, they stopped. You turn your head to see Cecil's sillohuete. One hand was on the bars.

"(Y/n). Get your ass up." The sound of keys and the cell door opening was enough to send chills. You continue to lay out of spite. The longer you waited, the more the magic energy rose. "I didn't studder. Now, get up." You don't budge. His irritation flowed through his body like lightening.

"You can go an-" Before you were finished, your side met the tip of his shoe.

Cecil grabs the back of your neck and pulls you up. "Don't sass me girl." Your bear feet slapped the ground like a child. His arm wrapped around your neck, holding you close to him as you two walked down the hall. You feel his breath against your ear. "Do you remember what I told you?"

You reach the door. His body leans closer to you to open it. Once his ear was infront of your mouth, he froze as though waiting for his answer.

You swallow, though your mouth as dry. "Not a sound.."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx