Gen. 0

Erza walked forward a little. Her face then lost its stone, and tough ficade. "Natsu.." it was soft.. not like her at all. "Their a Generation 0."

You feel Natsu's hand move from your cheek to the back of you neck and clench his hand which intertwined you hair inbetween his fingers. You hear him take in a breath. His exhale was when he turned his head toward Erza.

It was a look you've seen on him many times before. The bus look.. no.. it was more like someone came along and stabbed him 13 times. Natsu blinked once, but the second time.. he didnt open his eyes back up..

He looked as though he was going to say something. It took a moment, but When he did. It was painful to hear..

"I dont care." Natsu's hand released its hold of your hair, and moved it to your shoulder.

You see Erza from over where she was standing, take a step forrward. "Natsu.. please.." With that.. he wraped his arms around you. "You know what the master said -"

"I know!" His embrace got tighter. His breathing almost nonexistent. "But I dont care."

With every step Erza took, every word she spoke.. It got tighter. He's.. crushing me.. You felt your lungs burning for oxygen.

"Natsu.. I cant.." You take in quick breaths. I just need enough.. "I cant breath!" He releases you as quickly as an eye bat.

You collapse, gasping for air. He is quickly at your eye level. "Oh shit...I'm so sorry, (Y/n)!" You feel his hand on yours, then You two are then covered in shadow.

"I am pleading with you to go home." Erza was recollecting herself. Before she finished her sentence, your hand was engulfed in flame.

You pulled your hand away. It was red, and slightly blistered. Did he just burn me?!

You look at Natsu. Both of his hands where on fire, and covering his face.

Towering over him was the most powerful women in all of Fairy Tail. "(Y/n). Its time you should know the truth." Her voice was powerful. You blink.

"Truth?" Natsu looks at you from between his fingers. "What truth?" You know you looked scared. You felt your words shaking as you got them out.

"You are a dragon slayer, No?" She took a pause waiting for an answer. You nod. "Along time ago. There were wizards of incredible power. Destructive, but incredible. Their power were used in war. Over time, those wizards were so powerful, they used it to their advantage and tried to be the rulers of Earthland. They used their magic for death, and bedlum. The good Dragons wanted nothing to do with them, so they raised human children, to spread their good nature - Generation 1 Dragon Slayers. Those said wizards also spawned children, And gave them to first evelist dragon they could find. These were the dragons who were crupted by the darkness. Those children were known to the world..." Natsu dropped his hands. His eyes had tears in them. "...as Generation 0 Dragon Slayers. You... are a spawn, a living proof, of their evil magic."

You look at Wendy. Her head was down. Carla was looking toward the sky, avoiding your gaze. Komo's mouth was an absolute gape. You look at Erza. Her eyes went sad when she looked between Natsu and you.

"The two should never cross." With those words, everything clicked.

**He smiles and starts gentally pulling you to the door.

"Natsu! Stop!" It was Erza.**

**"(Y/n)." Natsu looks like he was hit by a bus. He looks away. "I'm sorry that I didnt help sooner. You and Komo. But.. (Y/n)... I--"

"Natsu!" You both look at the woman in armor.**

** "(Y/n)!" It was a voice you all knew too well. It was beautiful, and yet harsh. It was ..

Erza.

"Natsu!!" His eye widen with terror. He blinks once.. twice.. three times. Her very footsteps sounded angry. "There you are."**

You feel your heart crack. You look at the only person you've ever loved. Eyes full of tears, you, then, feel it shatter.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx