Day Two: Tuesday

"Hmm."

"Well?"

You stared at the piece of paper Happy had ever so lovingly brought to your attention -- more like he ended a great conversation with Gildarts just to show you a stick figure.

You leaned forward to get a better look. "What is it?" You said, tilting your head. It had no key features that anyone in the guild had. It was just... A stick person.

He pushed it closer, making your vision blur slightly. "I drew it!" Nodding, you let out another hum. Happy did try with his art but he never seemed to get any better. It was always the same stick person in the same pose -- standing.

"But who is it?" You could feel that he was proud. Suppose it was the straight lines?

Happy giggled. "Its you!" Stuffing the drawing in your hand, he watched you closely. You appreciated the art work but you couldn't see how it was you. Though... It was the best stick person he had ever drawn.

"Why thank you, Happy!" You smiled at him, your cheeks turning a light pink. When did he have time for this? He had floated away before you started to walk toward the bar.

Gently placing the paper on the wood, you felt a tap on your shoulder. It was delicate. "My name is Lacy." You turned around to see the girl from a long while ago. You had wondered where she had gone but, with the events that has happened over the past few weeks, only thought on it about two days. "I apologize for disappearing. The writer must have forgotten about me."

You stared her. "The what?"

"Never mind." She begun to climb onto the stool next to you. She was short -- the size of a child. Her hair was long and her eyes were a light green.

You nodded. This girl seemed nice and not very familiar. Her voice, face, name. All of it. But there was no memory of her past that day. "So. Are you a member of the guild?"

Lacy swung her feet back and forth, drawing a price of paper conveniently left out. "No." She drew a circle and made lines for what looked like facial proportions. "But I would like to be! I've been watching you all." You didn't know what exactly to say. You didn't want to just ignore her or walk away. You just bit the inside of your cheek and nodded.

Mira had brought you glass of water as you fully processed what the girls had just said. "Watching us?" You mumbled into your glass. That's a bit odd. Why would girl as young as she was watching a bunch of loud, and some what disrespectful wizards drink all day or occasionally partake in an all out brawl?

"Mmhm! The door was open." She sang a song you had never heard before. It's tune was odd -- the lyrics we're somewhat dark and None of them seemed to rhyme.

'Run, Run, Run from the man with the chalky face. Run, Run, Run to the eliminated room. For once you find it, and close the door -- he will stare at the face of his victor.'

You watched her. She drew what you assumed was the man. He looked as though he would be average sized -- his eyes were large black circles. His teeth were pointed just within a crooked grin. "Who is that, Lacy?"

She didn't respond immediately. But when she did, it was dull. "The Pale man."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx