The Call Of The Fairies

The sun was hot as you carried water buckets across the court yard. With each step felt Like an eternity. Rocks, sticks, and various other unidentified objects press into the bottom of your feet.

"Walk faster!" It was then the end of his whip met your skin, making you lose your balance.

You feel the ground beneath your knees. With an intake of breath, you stand. As you start walking, the doors fly open behind you.

"Get the girl out of sight!" You turn to see Cecil, blistering fury clearly present on his face. "Now, you piece of shit!" Before you could think, they surrounded you. Forcing you towards a nearby door.

"Were do you want us to put her?"

His eyes widened, His eyes blinked in thought. "Nevermind! I'll lock her in my closet."

---

"Why do I have to be paired up with Gray?" I glare at him from the corner of my eyes. All he could do is smirk.

Erza has been up in charge of team B. There were four people in a team. "Because Cana has cards I need. So the next logical choice is Gray." She turned to look at me. A smile clearly visible on her face. "But If you really want to be my partner then fine." She crossed her arms. I look between them both.

"I'm fine with Gray.." my mumbling made Cana laugh.

We continue to walk. Which it wasn't long before the building came into veiw. It was tall and dark in color. It looked nothing short of a castle. We sit in the bushes, waiting for the signal from gramps.

He's in there. SHE'S in there. At the though of seeing her again made my insides twist in pleasure. I fight off the smile that threatened to appear on my lips.

Erza lifted her arm, within a second, a sword was in her hand. She turned to us. I could feel her anticipation. It was then her muscles contricted, and the signal was shown.

---

Cecil held onto your arm between his forearm and hip as he pulled you down the hallway and into his office. When he closed the door behind him, he grabed your shoulders close to your neck. "Not a sound, understand?" Cecil's eyes were locked on yours. They looked as though they didn't want to forget them.

He blinks as he unlocks his closet, pushes you in, and closes the door. Moments later , the door was locked.

The smell of wood, cigarettes, and cardboard wrap around you just as the darkness did. You sit on the cold floor, pulling your legs up to your chest.

As you sit, the room started to shake. Though you couldn't see anything, you knew that tears were blurring your vision. You smile.

Master.. you came.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx