That Night Time Visit

After what Erza told you, Natsu looked sad the whole way to the hotel the now 6 of you where staying.

"Alright. Its time to check in. Natsu and I will be sharing a room." Natsu took a deep breath from beside you. You can see him looking at you from the corner of his eye.

"Carla, komo, and I can share a room!" Wendy said excitedly. Her and Komo had become great friends! Its lovely to see! "If thats okay with, (Y/n)." She looks up at you with pleading eyes. You nod and they all start planing their night together. You cant help but to smile.

"Alright.. sorry (Y/n). It looks like your gonna be alone tonight." Erza looked sad. But then her eyes hardened as she saw you and Natsu standing so close together. "Come on. I call the bed nearest the window." As Erza was going toward the stairs, Natsu gently squeezes your hand, and looks back you with a smile as he follows Erza to their room.

Eyes wide, you follow behind them. "Room 3B. Here's your key." Erza looks into your eyes. "Keep your door locked." She nods in Natsu's direction and You see him roll his eyes.

"Now why did you tell them that!" They start going toward their room ((Opposite side three down.)) When the door is open Natsu stops in the doorway, looks back at you and he goes in and closes the door.

You sigh and unlock your door. In your room you see one bed, a desk, a light, a bathroom, and a dresser. It was a rather dark room, red floors, white walls, and a balcony.

You throw your bookbag on the
bed, and take a set. Soon after, you decide to change into your pajamas. You change In to a pink tank top and fluffy shirts with peacesigns on them.

You get ready to get Into bed, you brush your teeth, brush your hair when You hear Natsu's voice in the hall.

"I'll be right back! It-" He sounded irritated. You hear Erza's voice but not what she said. "Erza please! Go to bed!" You hear a door slam, and a knock at yours.

You reluctantly open it. When you do so, you feel a fist pressing softly on your hipbone, and are pushed against the wall.

You see Natsu closing the door. Beings as the hallway was tight, he had to move which made you go between the wall and .... him.

He looks at you before the door was completely shut. A smile spreads across his face. "How many times have I apologized to you today?" He steps back and into the main part of your room. "This is pretty nice!" Natsu looks back at you, one eyebrow raised. "Have you tried the bed yet?" Then, without warning, he jumps on it. Face burried in a pillow. "Comfortable."

You stand awkwardly at the end of the bed. He rolls over and moves to the end of the bed to where he's sitting in front of you. He's so close, you have to move backwards. Natsu laughs and smacks that bed as an indication to take a seat.

You put your hands in front of you, kinda nerveous. He laughs, grabs your hands a sits you down. You, looking down at your hands, feel the bed behind you sink in. "(Y/n)." He's so close that you can feel the top part of his arm which is proping him up on the bed - which explains the sunk in part. "Look at me." His voice had a hint of laughter in it. You do so.

When you do, you are hit with a long, slow, passionate kiss. If you didnt know his magic before it was clear now - He ((slightly)) tasted like how burning fire smelled, but the rest was minty.

You pull back. He blinks at you, it was a confused look. Then he laughed. "Sorry."

You continue to blink at him. "I-I thought Erza said that...the two generations shouldn't cross." Natsu's eyes turn to something of a... informing look.

"Yes. She said we shouldn't, not that we couldn't." He gives the cutest smile that makes your heart ache. Natsu puts his forhead on yours. Then he gives you another, and to make sure you couldn't pull away, he moves his hand to the back of your neck.

As his kisses intensify, you hear a knock at the door...no.. more like a bang.

You both jump, reason being is because you knew who was. Natsu looks deep into your eyes. "I have to tell you this. I've been trying. So.." He leans in and whispers it in your ear, which makes you shiver. He gets up and goes toward the balcony. He jiggles the ddoorknob. "I need a key."

You go over and unlock it. He gets half way to the rail when turns around to kiss your forehead. You both stand there like that for a moment. Then door bangs again, and he goes over the railing. You can hear his foot steps in the grass below and the front door of the hotel open.

You run toward the door Erza was about to break down, mind still a daze.

When you open it, you are once again up against the wall, Erza's armor causing your shoulder to pop, and you undoubtedly getting a big hand shaped bruise under your collarbone. "Where is he!!" You blink off your slight pain and rush after her.

"I-if its Natsu you're looking for, then he's not here." Your voice sounded shakey, but it wasnt from Erza.

She searches the whole room - under the bed, in the closet, in the bathroom, under the desk and the balcony. She closes the door and you here someone coming up the hall. "What... are you doing?" Natsu's eyes had a hint of excitement, and amusement in them while his voice was only confusion.

You are a beautiful actor.

Erza gives you a look of apology, and walks out. Natsu winks at you that makes you blush and closes the door. Standing there blinking at where he just was.

You lock your door, turn out the light, and crawl into bed. The only things going through your mind is the kiss, and the words that where whispered.

I'm in love with you, (Y/n).