Fairy Law

With his chin on your head, he whispers "I found you."

It didn't last long. Natsu had then started to inspect you, making you freeze.

His hands moved quickly over your body, his eyes growing increasingly angry. As he searched, you knew he felt each cut, bruise, and scab. He knelt down and did the same with your legs, starting at the top, working his way down. He stared up you, eyes wide and sad.

When Natsu spoke, his voice was shaking. "What did he do to you?" You blink, making him take in a breath.

"We have to go!" Erza's voice rang out over th crashes of the assumed battled below.

Natsu stood, lacing his fingers with yours, then started to follow Erza.

Was we walked through the halls of this guild, they remarked on how disorderly it was compared to Fairy Tail, while you didn't think much of it anymore.

After a bit, you made to the outter parts of the 'Throne room' as Cecil calls it. Just before reaching the door, you hear the scream for a familiar guild member. It was a heart shattering scream. It was one you have never have wanted to hear.

Mira.

It was a few seconds before the thud. As it did, Erza opened the door. It was a sight to be seen.

Everyone was there. From Laxus to Romeo. They were fighting. In the middle of the room, Gildarts and Cecil were in a stalemate. Neither one of them landing an attack on the other.

It was then you saw Cecil's darkened eyes and his lips widened into a malevolent smile.

Before Gildarts could react, his hand thrusted toward you which then emitted a shadowed claw. It was faster then you blink. Its cold fingers coiled themselves around your torso, your arms free.

Cecil quickly pulled you to him. "No!"  Natsu's scream echoed through the room as he tried to grab you, but sadly to no avail.

Everyone froze as you were at Cecil's side, his arm around your neck. "Nobody move!" You've known Girldarts from a while, he conveniently returned from a mission when you joined the guild and in that time, you have never seen the face bore then.

You looked over his shoulder, Natsu had the bus look again. It was like someone ripped his heart out.

At Natsu's pain, Cecil let out a laugh. "This whole guild is pathetic!" At his comment,  Natsu bolted toward him. "Oh! What a silly little boy!" It was then you were lifted into the air. Natsu's eyes were on you, he had froze.

"Let go of my child." Mokarov's voice was one of pure loathing and increasing fury.

Cecil's eyes glistened at the sight of the master.  "Do I lay my eyes upon one of the ten wizard saints?"

His grip is getting tighter..

"I will ask you again, release my child or I will not hesitate to strike you dead." Cecil laughed and with it, the master clapped his hands together.

It was as though things moved in slow motion. Light blasted from his hands as you were thrown through the air.

You see the sillohuetes.

The most beautiful light.

And hear the magic call.

"Fairy Law."

Then darkness.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx