The Following Morning

You wake to the sounds of someone opening your window. You blink sleep's embrace away so you can take in the sight of the person. You weren't afraid because being on the third floor, you knew it had to be Natsu.

When your eyes adjusted, sure enough, you saw the familiar dragon slayer closing the window.

You prop yourself on your elbow. "Natsu," You whispered. Before you could speak again, he pressed his lips to yours and slipping under your cover. "You shouldn't be here.." you didn't like saying it almost as much as he hated hearing it.

"Why? Nobody will --" a figure on the couch shifted. As it did, you could hear a load purr erupt from it.

"...please get your claws out of my skin Komo.." Said a deep sleepy voice. When the person spoke, Natsu glared down at you.

"Grays here?!" Though you couldn't really see his expression but his whisper told you.

"Yes. But he just walked me ho-"

"But why is he sleeping on your couch?" You smiled up at him. You loved how protective he was being. How his body heat rose when he was angry. You ran your hand through his hair. Through the dark, he smiled. "I don't know why you're smiling, I'm being serious." His whisper had slight laughter in it.

You kissed him. "Because you're cute when you're jealous." He laughed while laying you back against the bed.
"That was really corny and not true.. I don't get jealous." He said in between kisses. You pulled your hands up and placed them on either side of his jaw line, just below his ears.

At his comment you simply giggled. It didn't take long before there was something to interrupted your seemingly innocent interaction with Natsu. "Could you stop. Not to be rude but...it's hard to sleep with all that going on.." Gray sleepily spoke from his spot on the couch.

You hear a small high pitched yawn. "Who are you talking to?" Komo's purrs grew ever louder as you saw his figure move and curl somewhere with Gray.

Natsu broke the kiss for just a moment. By his expression, or at least from what you could see, he was going to say something in an attempt to hurt Gray's feelings. You placed your thumbs against his mouth and buried your face in his neck. "Goodnight, Gray." You spoke. He simply made a noise. You put your mouth to Natsu's ear. "Are you going to leave?" You waited for a moment for his answer.

"Do you want me to?" His hands roamed from beneath the cover. Soon one was just in the hem of your underclothes. Your heart pounded.

"No." You cuddled up into his chest. It felt like five minutes had past when you woke up again. The fresh morning air hit your face but was soon replaced with an icey bite.

"Ice make! Hammer!!" With that, you hear a loud crash. It sounded almost like glass shattering. You quickly sit up to see a teary eyed Komo, and two shocked men frozen by what just happened. You turn to the glass coffee table and two lamps shattered on the ground. "What do you do!?" You naturally look at Gray. looking back at the glass, you rub your forhead as you stand to walk to the mess.

"I'm sorry... I ment to hit Natsu...he offered to be the target..." Komo covered his mouth. He shook as he tried to say more but what came out were incomprehensible words and sniffles.

You give Gray a hard stare as you walk up to the distraught exceed. "Its fine. It was an accident. We can get a new table...and lamps."

His legs gave out and he held your bent knee. "I'm so sorry!" You patted his head.

"Look at me. Its fine. Now...go splash cool water on you face in the bathroom, itll calm you down...I'll be in there in a minute." He nodded and wobbly walked past Gray and into the bathroom where he slowely closed the door.

You took in a breath. You then stood and gave looked at Gray. You walked closer to him and slapped his bear shoulder a few times. "What do mean by letting him use that magic inside?!" You whispered at him angrily.

His face was apologetic. "I'm sorry. I thought he could handle it!" He grabbed your wrist before you could hit him again. You could see his eyes look behind you.

"And you!" You turned and gave Natsu the same treatment though before you could he simply grabbed your arms and pulled, your chest against his. "Let me go." Your breath becoming ragged gasps.

"We messed up. We're sorry." He smiled before planting a rough kiss on your lips. You struggled to get out of his grip. "Where are you going?" He smirked at you. You give him a mad glare. With it, his smirk turned to a wide smile.

You roll your eyes as you hear the bathroom door open again. "(Y/n)." Natsu quickly released your arms and fixed his hair. "You were taking a while...so..."

Your eyes widen. "I'm sorry! Well.. let's go finish your lesson outside, okay?" Komo smiled a little and ran to tug on Gray's pant leg. "(Y/n)! Come and watch me!!"

You nod before turning around and placed your hands on Natsu's chest. "Go check to see if he left water anywhere and when you're done, come help me clean this up." You whisper. He was about to say something but you started to push him toward the bathroom. "I'll watch you when I'm done cleaning okay?" You flash them a smile as Komo darts out of the door, followed by Gray. It was then you stood in silence and let out a breath.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx