A Confession

The days go by with Komo still living in the past. His mind is an Inpinatrable trap. Porlyusica was rather nice during the entirety of situation.

You lay in bed that night thinking about Komo. His patchy fur, his voice, the terror that clouded his eyes. You feel tears that threatened to appear on your lower lids.

He's going to be fine. You repeatedly try to convince your mind nothing was wrong.

You don't know how long exactly you were laying there, but you soon hear your window open from beside you.

You turn to see a familiar pink haired boy making his way through. "Hey! Can't sleep?" Natsu had a sweet smile on his face.

You shake your head. Your covers had been pulled up to only show your eyes and nose. You watch Natsu as he makes his way up to your spot on the bed. He leans down to press his forehead to yours. "You're not going to get anywhere without any sleep."

You take in the sent of fire that wrapes around you. Your heart feels weak as he pulls you closer to him. "I can't stop thinking about him."

Natsu let's out a laugh. You feel his lips against your skin. "Well..." Your face turns a bright red.

No. This isn't happening. You try to blink it away. It made you feel guilty that you were feeling fine while you're best friend was suffering.

You feel Natsu's hand move across your stomach. "Here. Let's change that." You could practically hear the smirk in his words which made your heart stop.

His lips move from your head, to your cheek, and finally just above your mouth. "Is it working?" You could feel his warm breath against your skin.

You let out a fast breath. Natsu keeps his position as he moves himself on top of you. You make a sound that makes him press his lips to yours.

Your heart pounds in your ears as you feel his hands roam. They move down the sides of your torso, stoping at the hem of your shirt. His chest rumbles a little when you place your hands on his wrists.

Natsu breaks the kisses and takes in sharp breaths. "I can't take it..." You stare up at the roof. His strong arms wrap themselves around you again. "It maybe be too bold but...I have to know how you feel about me." Your face turns a crison red as you process the question.

"I..." Why can't I say it? Natsu gives you a hard squeeze. You feel his heart beating, his breath in your ear. "I have had a crush on you since you rescued me." Your voice was bearly at a whisper. But as you said those words, his grip got tighter. It was as though he didn't want to let you go.

"Thank you." He turned over on his side which brought you with him. Natsu's scarf practically suffocated you but it was comforting. It soft fabric was one that reminded you of the love you never felt before.

You lean your head in the crook of his neck. With your arms tucked in against his chest, you oventually feel warmth surround you. "I just needed to know." You could feel a smile spread across his face as he shifts to kiss your forehead.

You lay for a while. Your lack of sleep was making your eye lids go heavy. A memory of the last time you fell alseep in his arms flash through your mind.

Natsu laughs a Little. "Are you sleepy?" His tone was playful. You smile and nod. "Okay."

You close your eyes shut and you are soon into the unconsciousness of sleep.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx