The 3rd Dragon Slayer? Part:2

"Thats not all.." Mr.Igarashi motions for you to sit down again. Wendy nods and sits, you, with great reluctance, do the same. "I need one other thing from you.." He looks you in the eyes. You hold his stare.

"I need their whole existence to be whiped out. Noone need know they were here."He smiles, and lets out a laugh, "kinda like a.. dont ask, dont tell sorta thing."

All I'm hearing is..

"You dont wish you get the magic council involved?" You both asked and said. You smile at him to put him as ease. "Is that right? If not.. I do apologise." You see his eye brows twitch, the look on his face was a look of confusion.

"Thats right." Mr.Igarashi looked down at his feet. "We asked them to help us.. but allas.. they had said that they had higher matters to attend.. and they will put the town on lock down if it raises again.."

Take care of the dark guild. Dont get the magic council involved. You stand. You see your expression in the mirror. It was look of pure determination! It was like you could take on the world! "Just leave it to us, sir!"

Wendy and Carla laugh from beside you. You cant help but to as well, even the old man chimed in!

"Thank you so much!" He smiles widely at you all. He looked absolutly ecstatic! Like a weighted was lifted off of his shoulders.

We walk through the hall, and make it to the door. You see that it looked like it was about to rain. You open the screen door and you feel the heat is now just humid and the smell of rain was rather intense.

"Why dont you just admit it Natsu!" It was Erza. Are they.. arguing?

"Theres nothing to admit!!" You look at Wendy. Her head was turned toward the ground. She grabbed your sleeve and was pulling you, and Carla had her paws on your back.

"You know what I'm saying it true!" Erza wasnt angry.. it was more like.. she asking, and begging..

"(Y/n)!!" You turn to see a blur of pink. You were then hit with an abnormally warm body. You feel a hand on your cheek. His forhead on yours.

Erza walked forward a little. Her face then lost its stone, and tough ficade. "Natsu.." it was soft.. not like her at all. "They're a Generation 0."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx