Komo's Return? Part: 2

His laugh was still a little horse as several members of the guild jumped on him. The first two were of course Happy and Wendy but soon more would follow suit.

Looking around, you notice a particular person wasn't there. Probably sleeping?

As you continue to look around, you see a small light form from around the bundle of people. Then --

"Air magic! Air Burst!" The magic circle appeared from underneath Komo and shot him up toward the support beams higher up. You couldn't help but to just stare as he flew around with such happiness. It was as though the events of the past days have been just a horrible dream. The kind in which nobody spoke about.

Komo flew around the guild greeting those he hasn't seen yet. His particular interest was Erza. He has admired her since you two joined the guild. When he landed on the table, a slight blush fell over his rust colored fur. He asked how she was doing, and she politely responded. She even told him about a new type of armor she had gotten. As she spoke, his eyes grew in an immeasurable amount of respect.

"I am so glad to see that you are feeling better, Komo." Erza spoke sweetly to him. Her voice was caring and her eyes were full of love.

At her comment, Komo let out bashful body movements. "Aww. I just wanted to see everybody again is all." He gave a little smile and his face adopted an even deeper blush. "Oh! Were you hurt?" He continued to ask questions on her well being.

"That's so cute." Someone from.behind says to you. You recognize the voice admediantly. "I'm so happy to see him doing okay." Cana spoke without even the slightest bit alcohol on her breath. She looks at you from the corner of her eyes. A smile on her lips. "For a cat, he's strong. He deserves milk!" You laugh as she gets excited over getting to be the one to get It for him. Despite what people might think, Cana was a very sweet to the exceeds in the guild, from the tough Pantherlilly to the lovable, but very obnoxious, Happy.

It was almost as though nothing happened. Like that quest was never taken. Not thinking twice about the events of that day, you watched the people you love regain their happiness, their playfulness, and their eagerness to protect the people they care about.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx