Let's Do A Quest!

After Natsu was escorted back to the guild by the armored fairy,  you make your way back to see that neither of them were any were in sight. You see Lucy is talking to Wendy.  Gray is talking to Elfman and Lizanna. Mira is serving Mocao and Wakaba their alcohol.  Nab is by the request bored.  The usual.

You go to your spot behind the counter when you see Natsu making his way across the guild - scarf pulled up to cover his mouth. When he reaches the door he looks back.  The scarf falls and you see his brilliant smile. Then He's gone.

Master Makarov hops onto the counter and looks at you.

"Hi sir!" You smile at him. "Would you like something to drink?" He nods and you rush to get it. Upon Your return, you get asked the question you've been waiting for!

"(Y/n). Would you like to go on a quest?" You smile and with no hesitation you practically yell yes!

The master laughs and motions to the request bored. You jump over the counter and dash to the borad - almost knocking Nab to the floor!

"Are you going on your first quest?" A warmth fills you and you instantly know its Lucy.

"Yes! Finally Makarov gave me permission!" You are glowing with excitement!  "Ooohh!!! 60,000 j!" You snatch the paper and race toward Mira. "I will take this one!" She smiles at you and agrees. 

This is happening!  With this.. I'll actually be a real Fairy Tail wizard! You think to yourself. 

You are about leave when you
remember your promise to Wendy. You look around the guild for her.  Shes alone. Entertaining herself by moving the air on the table.  You walk to her And show her the request sheet.  She jumps up, grabes your wrist,  and head out the guild doors with Carla and Komo right behind you! 

~♡♥♥♡~

"Do you have everything, (Y/n)?" There's an excitement in her usually shy tone. She has a little bookbag with a water bottle on the side. 

"Yeah! Do you?" She nods and smiles.  "Alright! I think that's it!" You stand And put your bag on your shoulder.  You packed a change of clothes,  A cover big enough for two, snacks, extra jewels, and things for Komo! "Okie dokie!  Let's go!" You run out of the door, down the hall, out of the main door, And head first to the quest that lay ahead!

~♡♥♥♡~

"Welcome to Magnolia station!" You smile as you enter! It was bigger then you imagined! There were so many happy people! So many noises! The trains and their whistles!

"Its so BIG!!" Komo exclaims from your shoulder. His eyes are widened with excitment. "What train are we on again?"

Wendy looks down at the ticket. "Train 2!" Wendy starts telling you about the last time she was at the train station, when you feel someone behind you. You whirl around.

Nothing.

Only the thing you see is people carrying on. Strange. You push it off when you feel Komo tugging at your sleeve telling you its time to get on the train.

Once on the train, you find seats and get settled. "It looks like its going to be an over night trip." Komo says with worry. "Where, and most Importantly, who is the person we need to meet is again?" With that question you feel everyone look at you.

You take out the request paper. "It says we have to meet a man na--" Their here. Its that feeling again. Its closer. You look around the train. Where are you hiding?

"(Y/n)? Whats wrong?" It was Carla. She seemed concerned. You look back at your comrades.  The same expression.

Confused.

"I'm sorry. I thought that...I saw something." You blink. Yours eyes focus.  "Mr.Igarashi. This is a destruction job. Further information will be given on site."

You hear footsteps behind you. Flashs of your hold goes through your head.  Komo grabs your hand.  Then..

"Excuse me. Is the set next to you taken?" Says a beautiful voice whispered in your ear. 

"Hey Natsu!" Wendy says with a friendly smile! Your nerves ease a little at the site of his face. He jumps over the set and flops down next to you.  You feel your face going hot.

"Now you didn't think that you could leave the guild on your first quest without me did you?" There's a laugh in his tone.  A slight blush on his checks.  A beautiful smile.

Why are you doing this to me! You think to yourself! You feel your heart ache. Why do you have to be so.. so. .. you!

"So! " he says as he slides across the seat to where you both are touching. "Let's see this quest!" He grabbed the sheet and his hand brushes yours.
EPP!! 

You see him looking at you from the corner of his eye. He laughs.

Heartache. Please stop! You're hurting me! Youre face goes even redder.  Heart skips an agonising beat.

There's a hiatus as he reads.  He blinks.  "So." He takes a breath. "All I'm reading here is that we get to beat someone up!" He looks back at you.  Your eyes met. 

"Your eyes are amazing! Dark blue and purple! And that scar is so convenient being over the purple one!" He looks deeper into them. Its like that dream.

"Wow! Thank you!" You look down at your hands.  Blushing. "Yours are very nice, too, Natsu."

He,  still at your side,  leans back in the set.  Then "Wendy! The train is about to leave!" She puts a charm on him And on you as well. She explains its for motion sickness. 

Right before the train sets off, you feel Natsu slide even closer to you. You look at him.  His head was leaning back on the seat,  His eyes were closed, his cheeks very pink,  and there was the cutest smirk on his face.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx