The 3rd Dragon Slayer? Part:1

"Let me get this straight." You still looking down at the coffee table, feel Natsu shift again as he continues. "You just said -3 dragon slayers. Theres only two." You look at him. His eyes are sad, excited, and very confused. You turn away from him. Unable to face the undeniable truth.

You hear the old man make a noise. You look at him. He looks guilty. "Im.. im sorry. I thought you knew."

Natsu stands, eyes trained on you. He blinks. "Are you?" He smiles at you. Its one of his astonishingly and agonizingly beautiful smiles. "If you are.. its no big deal."

Your heart races. Yes it is. My magic should never be used.. You swallow, dispite the fact that your mouth has gone dry. Just as you were going to answer, the door flys open.

"(Y/n)!" It was a voice you all knew too well. It was beautiful, and yet harsh. It was ..

Erza.

"Natsu!!" His eye widen with terror. He blinks once.. twice.. three times. Her very footsteps sounded angry. "There you are."

She walks over to him, forces him to the wall with just a hand on his shoulder. At the sound of the thud, you and Wendy stand, Carla and Komo were flying.

"Erza!" You didnt know what was going on, or even how she found you all but.. whatever it was.. it didnt sound very pleasent. "Please! He didn't - "

"I am sorry.. but this does not concern you. I am mearly following master's orders." It wasnt her voice alone that cut you off.. it was her tone.. it was sad.. and yet pleading.

"Yes it does!! It concerns them every bit!!" Natsu's breath was rapid, his voice was pleading, shaking, terrified, and warn. He managed to get out of Erza's grip. "(Y/n)! I have to tell you something - " He was being dragged away. "No! Please, Erza! (Y/n)! I lo-" The door closed which cut him off.

Natsu.. You felt sorrow. You felt an aching heart. But you knew, dispite it all, you had to get the job done, that the behaviors of your comrades was extremely unprofessional.

You turn to the old man, your hirer, . You see his expression change. Wendy's also shifted. "You need them to be eradicated. That can be done."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx