Komo's Vision Part: 1

You walk to the guild as the sky bore crimson rays of morning sun light. The air was heavy though not in a bad way. Your breath fogged the sky for small amounts of time then vanished into oblivion.

Opening the doors, you see the few people who were here early.
The Master, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, Bickslow, and Komo.

"Yo (Y/n)!" Bickslow waves you over. His face was exposed. His 'babies' as he called them repeated his words in their creepy way. The closer you got, the more you realized you have never seen his face before. He was very handsome.

You made your way to him. He played with Komo. Making him giggle and on occasion, to forget he was flying and make him fall to his hands as to make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

"Hey!" You waved at him. Bickslow flashed you his famous tongue, an action in which the little rust colored cat explode with laughter.

It was then the doors burst open. It was then Komo's eye glazed over. His eye fixed on the person in the door way. His face bore no expression. His wings had then faded away. Even Bickslow looked at you in utter confusion.

Turning, you see Natsu and Happy walked further in, faces still sleepy. The closer they got, more Komo's fur stood out.

---

"Don't! Please!!"

The explosion erupted through the town. Demons tortured the civilians who ran screaming in agony.

It was as though the fires of Hell had bloomed on earth.

It was then the earth fell silent. The town fell into an abyss of dark torment.

"...is she dead?"

A man leaned over the limp body of a girl. Her skin was bloody, bruised, and burned. His tears soaking the hair that hung in front of her face and the skin beneath it.

He lifted his face to reveal imfathumible anger. When he stood. There from between his shoulder blades... burning wings of fire.

---

You see Komo jump. His face was horrified. His eyes still glassy.

He turned toward you. He looked at you though he didn't see. He opened his mouth to talk but before he could speak, Natsu stood beside you. They both looked at each other.

It was then he spoke. "Magnolia...it's going to share Emory's fate."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx