I love sasha

'I love sasha!' Arya declared after their first week on the road.

'Do you?' Ned questioned happily. He hoped the girls would get along with sasha. That they would look up to her go to her if they needed help or guidance. Sasha was a woman with her head on straight.

'She is so much fun! She knows all the best stories and she.. mmm mmm mmm' arya mumbled drifting off

'She what?' Ned questioned.

'She mmm mmm mm,' arya told him walking away

'Arya.' Ned demanded her to stay with his tone alone. 'What did the princess teach you?' Arya pulled him along to show him where sasha was still practicing. Her arrow flew through the wind with precision. Hitting trunk of the tree in the almost identical spot every time.

'Shes been showing me a proper form. My elbow was low before. She helped me sort it and now i hit the target with more accuracy.' arya told him.

'That so?' Ned smiled over at sasha. He did ask her to guide his girls. Train them.

'Hello ned. Lovely morning,' sasha said turning her sights on a fat raven above them. She shoot up and the raven dropped down at neds feet. 'Get that for me, would you?' She asked sweetly

'Shes gonna teach me that next!' Arya declared

'I hope you dont mind. My father needs constant breaks and his poor horse needs it to,' she laughed out. 'I thought the break could be best served showing arya how to help fetch dinner.' Sasha explained 'but her aim needed work. Wouldnt want to lose arrows in the trees or have them go flying at my brothers head,' she half teased ned picked up the raven. He pulled the arrow free from his handing it back to her. 'Thank you my lord such a gentleman. Get yourself a man that collects your hunt for you.' Sasha winked at arya. 'Leave the dirty work to the men and the fun to the woman.' Sasha smirked over at ned. Arya watched her father hesitantly surely he wouldnt be mad at the princess.

'You are an excellent shot princess.' Ned told her. 'Anything else I could bring to the fires, to be plucked and cooked for you?' Ned offered.

'I have a stack over there,' sasha said and she certainly did. He wondered where the rabbit and pheasant had come from. Every morning they had fish caught when they were by the streams or little creatures being cooked up he hadn't even thought that the princess would be the one catching them.

'Arya help us with this with you?' Ned asked his daughter, she picked up a handful of sasha's hunts carrying them over to the fire. 'You truly are extraordinary' Ned he whispered in her ear as they walked. That made her feel wonderful.