Agony

'Where do all these men find the audacity! Tell me where they find it, is it stunted by their idiocy? I think I'm at capacity with men like Walder, like Joffrey, like Stannis...' sasha was saying as they got back to the wall. Jon's smiling face greeted them.

'I was wondering when you would be back!' jon said hugging Ned tight. 'Hello Princess.' Jon said as she hugged him tight.

'I'm not anything anymore.' Sasha reminded him. 'you look... in complete agony, Jon.' Sasha remarked.

'I was shot at.' He informed her. 'a few times.' He lifted his shirt revealing bandages.

'What happened?' sasha questioned as they went inside.

'I fell in love.' Jon told her and ned gave sasha's hip a squeeze, she smiled back at him quickly. 'she shot me.' jon added.

'oh...' ned said awkwardly.

'I'm not going to shoot you.' Sasha whispered before helping jon down to a bed.

'where is Robb? Alfie said that you both were headed to find robb try and put a stop to all this.' Jon informed them.

'walder frey set them up. He was working with the Lannisters' ned told him. 'killed Robb and Catelyn.' Ned had spent the journey back grieving the loss of his son. His first born. Robb was his true firstborn. But he had to keep going for the children he had left.

Although catelyns death didn't hit him as hard he still grieved her. She was the mother of his children. They had lost their mother. The journey back was silent as Ned had lost his sons. Bran and Rickon burned at winterfell and robb massacred at a wedding. Sansa and arya were God knows where. Jon was here. His only son not son left standing before them.

Ned felt a tightness in his chest as they traveled back to the wall but seeing jon alive and well brought him a sense of peace among the madness.

'I'm so sorry.' Jon said, not knowing of Catelyn and Neds issues, not knowing about sasha and Ned either.

'I'm sorry for your loss as well.' Sasha added putting a gentle hand on Jon's shoulder.

'where is Benjen?' ned questioned hoping to get his mind off of Robb.

'I don't know if he made it.' Jon admitted. 'we got separated...' ned nodding understanding. The list of people he trusted completely were down to one. He trusted his children his remaining children but after what each of them no surely had to go through he didn't know where their loyalties lied at the end of the day. Sasha however, he trusted completely.

++++++++++

'I was always jealous of Robb,' jon admitted. 'he always got my fathers attention, he was better at riding and fighting and the girls all loved him-'

'with black hair like yours?' sasha teased flicking his hair from his eyes. 'please,' she swiped her hair over her shoulder. 'looks like your father and hair as dark as mine. Heart throb.' Sasha informed him, winking at sam, who blushed profusely. Jon laughed, he always liked sasha.

'but I still loved robb, he was always a good friend and an honorable man.'

'I was jealous of you.' Sam informed him. 'I felt the same about you, better at everything and defiantly more handsome.' Sam said looking down to his feet. sasha opened her mouth to object on sams behalf but the words that filled the air were not her own. Her mouth snapped shut as she spun around.

'it is time.' The maester came in looking at jon.

'time for what?' sasha questioned.

'you have missed a lot.' Jon remarked.

'as have you. We will have to catch up.' Sasha told him.