92. Off Limits

A/N Comment any future Game Of Throne Characters you want more fanfic of!

'I dont feel like i have a purpose anymore.' Sasha told gilly.

'What do you mean?'

'When i was at the capital.' Sasha began. 'I had a mission and purpose and a goal. To make the seven kingdoms a better and safer place. Shit job i did aparently but i was trying. It wasnt my fault no one would take a woman seriously. I wanted to build up the orphanages and the lower levels make them liveable but they... here i feel like ive just been running.'

'You have been helping. You trained the men. You have been helping me with little sam,' gilly assured her 'you have a purpose here. Lord snow left you in charge while he is gone with his father. He trusts you. Dont think so little of yourself. You still have purpose.' Gilly assured her

'Its so nice to talk to another woman.' Sasha told her.

'You and ned. Tell me that story. I think it must be an iteresting tale.' Gilly said happily as little sam slept, it had been forever since she had a friend.

'Who is little sams father?' sasha questioned knowing it surely wasn't sam.

'A less interesting story.' gilly told her. 'Tell me about a true love story.' Sasha smiled to herself. 'That that right there.' gilly told her. 'Thats the look of true love.'

'I do. I really love him.' sasha told her.

+++++++

Jon offered to share the dragonglass weapons with the wildlings and allow them to settle on land south of the Wall if they promise to aid the Night's Watch in the coming battle against the White Walkers.

They were attacked on the way back to the wall. Ned used his valyrian steel blade, a family heirloom, the last thing he had from home and slashed the White Walker with it, making it shatter into a cloud of ice particles, White Walkers can be killed by Valyrian steel and dragon glass. Unforchunately neither were in great supplies to fend off this army of the dead.

++++++++

'Snow you didnt tell me you had such a pretty one here. I would have come-' tormund began when he saw sasha bringing in her hunt from the morning as ned and Jon and the wildlings were getting back from their journey.

'Careful tormund. That girl is off limits.' jon warned

'No one is off-' Tormund began but ned grabbed him by his ginger beard pulling his face down.

'Listen to commander snow.' ned warned. 'You dont touch her.' Ned released his beard and tormund straighted up. He let out an annoyed huff before walking off.

'Letting wildlings roam free now?' Sasha questioned handing off the hunts to a watch man. 'Dont tell me you slept with that one too.' she teased

'Ha ha.' jon said walking up to her

'He comes near you. Punch him. Hard.' Ned told her pulling her to him.

'Let you need to tell me that.' Sasha teased.

'How did it go?' Jon asked 'everything still seeems to be standing.'

'Ha ha' she retorted. 'Im a natural born leader. Thorne is still a thorne in my side though. I dont trust him. Neither should you.'