137. Live long enough to call me Queen

'The people are innocent just like the people you liberated in Maureen.'

'The slaves liberated the masters they did that themselves' Daenerys told him

'They are scared anyone who betrays cersei will see their family butchered you cannot expect them to be heroes they are hostages!' tyrion told her 'Thousands of children will die if the city burns.'

'Your sister uses her enemies weaknesses against them that's what she thinks our mercy is weakness. She is wrong. Mercy is our strength. Our mercy towards future generations who will not be held hostage by a tyrant. Ready the unsullied tonight we sail for kings landing.'

'cersei's followers will abandon her if they know the war is lost, give them a chance!' Tyrion begged 'if the city surrenders it will ring the bells and raise the gates please if you hear the ringing the bells call off the attack!' Tyrion bagged

'Wait for me outside the city you will know when it's time' she told Grey worm.

'Your brother was stopped trying to get past our lines. It seems he hasn't abandoned his sister.' Dany told tyrion 'Next time you fail me will be the last time you fail me.' she warned him. Tyrion should have listened to sasha a long time ago.

++++++++++++++                                

'Where are you going?' a guard asked as sandor, Sasha, Ned and arya approached kings landing, approached the capital.

'I am arya stark and I am going to kill queen cersei.' the guard looked between them confused.

'I'm going to help.' Sasha agreed.

'Think about it, if she kills the queen this war is over won't be a siege might not even die tomorrow' Sandor told him

'I need to go talk to my captain'

'Go ahead and talk to him' Sandor said as they rode past.

+++++++++

'I want to be alone with the prisoner' tyrion told jaimes guard.

'We were ordered to stay with the prisoner' he informed tyrion.

'By the queen?'

'No'

'Then whoever it is I'm sure I out rank them by a lot.' He entered the tent where Jaime was being held. 'how did they find you?' tyrion asked and Jaime raised a golden hand. 'Did you consider taking it off?'

'Cersei once called me the stupidest Lannister...' jaime told him

'you're going back there to die with her?'

+++++++

'If you hear the bells that means they surender. Call off your men.'  Tyrion begged them. As they waited for daenarys signal to strike. While arya, sandor, Ned and sasha got closer and closer to what daenerys was about to destroy.

They pushed through the crowds just in time for the doors locking shut. Jaime was in the unlucky herd that didnt make it. Daenerys rained fire down on euron greyjoys fleet. Burning them to planks. The lannister army shot at the dragon but daenarys wasnt about to lose another child. Let them all burn.

Both armies stood at attention waiting for their queen to make a command. The sound of Daenerys burning the city could be heard but no one knew what it was until fire rain down breaking through the wall the unsullied army attacked as the Lannister army burned to the ground.

Lannister men that were not burned to ash dropped their swords seeing a losing battle. They screamed to ring the bells. To surrender. But both queens were not ready to give up. But the bells rang out. All throughout the captial. Bells of defeat rang out. But daenarys was filled with rage. She was going to burn kings landing to the ground. The unsuillied followed suit. Jon tried to stop them but no one was listening he was just a bastard in their eyes and their queen had spoken. The queen he begged them to put their faith in was burning everyone and everything to the ground out of spite. They kept fighting until their queen said otherwise. Back and forth daenarys flew. Burning kings landing to the ground.

Sander, Ned, Sasha and arya walked into a crumbling capital.

'Go home girl the fire will get her or one of the Dothraki, maybe that dragon will eat her.' sandor told arya. 'either way she's dead and you will be dead too if you don't get out of here.'

'I am going to kill her' arya told him.

' 'Do you think you wanted revenge a long time? I've been wanting it all my life it's all I care about,' sandor informed them. 'I need to kill him so I can move on.' But arya wasn't listening she tried to walk past him but he grabbed her arm. 'look at me. Look at me!' he demanded 'you wanna be like me? You come with me you die here' he told her and he walked away to find his brother.

'thank you sandor,' arya said hugging her father before running out.

'I will kill cersei. Then daenerys.' Sasha said confidently his hand on her stomach she heard the echo of footsteps. She had to do this, so future generations wouldn't live in fear.

'Go home Princess.' Sandor pleaded to sasha. 'Dont die here.'

'Up to you'. Ned told her.

'You will die.' Sasha told sandor not ready to lose one of her only friends.

'As long as my brother goes down with me. Thats okay with me princess.'

'You have to live long enough to call me queen.' Sasha informed him a sob stuck in her throat.

'I would gladly follow you.' He knelt before her. 'My queen.' Sasha wanted to cry. She hugged him tight, tears falling onto his skin. 'careful my Queen stark is gonna get jealous.' sandor teased. 'now go so everyone else gets a chance to call you Queen to.' sandor told her.

'I have to deal with daenerys.' Sasha said as her and ned left.

'go, I will be right behind you.' Ned told her kissing her goodbye.

'what are you doing?' she questioned as he headed back in.

'I love you Queen Sasha Baratheon.' Ned called running back inside.