Are you leaving?

'I'm sending you two back to Winterfell." Ned told sansa and Arya.

"What!" Sansa declared furiously, "What about Joffrey?"

"Are you dying because of your leg?" Arya questioned.

"Please, father. Please don't." Sansa's voice wavered with panic.

"You can't! I've got my lessons with Syrio. I'm finally getting good."

"This isn't a punishment sisters." Ned assured them. "I want you back in Winterfell, for your own safety."

"Can we take Syrio back with us?"

"Who cares about your stupid dancing teacher? I can't go. I'm supposed to marry Prince Joffrey. I love him and I'm meant to be his Queen And have his babies."

"Seven hells." Ned muttered. "When you're old enough, I'll make you a match with someone who's worthy of you, someone who's brave and gentle and strong."

"I don't want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him!" Sansa declared

"Sansa, listen to yourself. Do you realize what you just said?" Sasha said appearing behind them. 'have higher standards then my cruel brother.'

"He'll be the greatest king that ever was, a golden lion, and I'll give him sons with beautiful blonde hair." Sansa went on and sasha shook her pretty black hair.

"The lion's not his sigil, idiot. He's a stag, like his father." Arya said matter of factly.

"No he's not. He's nothing like that drunk king." Sansa declared before her gaze turned sadly to sasha.

"Come girls. Go pack." Ned told them and had Septa take them back to their chambers to pack. 'I'm sorry about sansa.' Ned told sasha once they were alone.

'she is right. My father isn't... hes not the best king.' Sasha agreed.

'still... he is the king and your father and sansa adores you. They both do. We all do.' He corrected taking her chin in his fingers, she stepped closer to him, closing the distance.

'does this mean you are leaving?' sasha asked breathlessly, his hot breath breathing into her lungs.

'no, I will stay and protect you.' Ned told her, their lips collided. She never wanted this moment to end.