135. If i'm going down...

'On your own?' arya asked, sasha and her were out for a ride when they saw sandor.

'Yep...' sandor glanced over at her. his eyes meeting sasha's she looked happier than the last time he saw her.

'Are you heading to Kings Landing?' arya asked sandor.

'I got some unfinished business'

'Me too.' arya admitted

'I don't plan on coming back'

'Neither do I' she admitted

'gonna leave me to die again if I get hurt?' Sandor questioned

'Probably' arya admitted smugly riding away. sasha stayed put though.

'what?' she questioned wide eyed.

'my brother.' Sandor told her. 'its time I end him.' He informed her.

'I'm going to kings landing too.' She informed him. 'I don't plan on coming back either.' Sasha admitted.

'no, sasha no.' sandor told her, pleaded.

'doubt leads to death. I don't doubt that I am the rightful queen, that I would do good, make the seven kingdoms a better place but I don't see how I'm going to get it away from the two current women calling themselves queen.' Sashas hand rested on her stomach as she spoke her fingers pulling at the fabric anxiously.

'sasha you are important, be smart about this. Don't throw away your life.' Sandor begged. 'you can be so much more than a crown.'

'I know. But sandor... I cant live in a world like the one we live in now. under people that care about themselves and would gladly let the rest of the world burn.' Sasha told him.

'think about Ned and the starks. They love you and need you.' Sandor begged.

'I'm not going to let another tyrant destroy my home, sandor.' Sasha told him. 'if I'm going down, I'm going down swinging, just like you.' She said riding off.

'sasha!' sandor called after her, riding after her, but she was light and her horse was fast she disappeared into the forest. 'SASHA!' sandor shouted, his voice echoing through the trees.