88. Killed on Sight

'You are the king beyond the wall?' stannis questioned standing before mance and Jon.

'I am I've never had the pleasure of meeting you though.' Mance told him

'This is Stanis Baratheon true rightful King of the seven kingdoms.' Davos told him

'We are not in the seven kingdoms and you are not dressed for this weather.' Mance informed him.

'It is customary to kneel when surrendering.' Stannis told them, 'to a king.' but no one moved.

'We do not kneel.' Mance informed him.

'I will have thousands of your men in chains by nightfall nowhere to put them nothing to feed them,' stannis told him 'I'm not here to slaughter beat dogs, their fate depends on their king.'

'All the same we do not kneel.' Mance confirmed.

'Take these men away.' stannis declared that's when davvos caught jons eyes.

'What is a man of the nights watch doing a wildlings camp?' Davos questioned

'I was sent to discuss terms with a king beyond the wall.' jon told him

'You are speaking to the one true king boy,' davos told him 'you will address him as your grace.'

'I know he is the king... my father died....' jon thought it best to keep ned stark dead to the world. 'my father died for him. My name is Jon Snow your grace I am Ned Starks bastard son.'

'your father was an honorable man.' Stanis agreed

'He was your grace.' Jon thought it best to keep the identity of Sasha another secret for now, seeing as though she believed herself the rightful owner of the crown. Jon would rather follow sasha but she didn't have armies, she had kindness and compassion, and excellent training and skills, her mind and body were more impressive than most people could ever dream yet Jon thought it unlikely that she ever got the crown.

'What do you think Ned would've done with Mance?' Stanis questioned

'I was this man's prisoner once he could've tortured me, he could've killed me.' Jon told him 'but he's spared my life I think my father would've taken prisoner and seen what he had to say.'

'Very well take him.' stannis agreed

'Your grace if my father had seen the things that I had seen he'd also tell you to burn the dead before nightfall all of them.' Jon warned.

++++++++++

Mance's forces surrender to the Baratheon army, and Stannis was introduced as the true King of the Seven Kingdoms.

Jon searched for his father and Sasha after the battle once everything settled he didn't see them anywhere but he knew they wouldn't have died. Stannis marched ahead, they were headed abck to the wall. Sasha was too good of a fighter same with his father they were both skilled warriors he didn't see them among the dead as they march he didn't see them among the living either. Perhaps they ran, perhaps sasha thought her uncle would kill her, getting another Baratheon claim out of the way.

'Who are you looking for Boy?' Stannis questioned

'No one.' Jon told him, 'no one at all.' he knew it best to keep the news of his father and Sasha's current death status hidden. He hoped they ran for it he could only hope that they were safe where ever they were.

'You havent heard anything abut princes sasha have you?' stannis questioned hesitantly jon answered.

'No my lord.' he lied

'I heard she fled the capital after ned starks execution. She is so be killed on sight. She is part of this rebellion.' stannis told him

'I doubt if shes still alive she would come here.' jon told him, really hoping sasha hadn't returned to the wall.

'Your right shes of the south. Could never handle the north.' stannis recalled, but a shiver went through his own spine, stannis wasn't a fan of the cold either. But jon knew what a lie that was, at winterfell and then here at the wall sasha was thriving in the cold. 'She is weak like her father.' stannis muttered. 'Well if you do find her. Bring me her head. 'Stannis instructed jon bit his lip bowing his head as he passed. It was all he could do so to not kill him on the spot. He should kill him but he didn't, stannis army would be useful in the fight to come. So he bit his tongue.