Gift

'It's not impossible. I know I shouldn't be trying blame myself... I just wanna feel that kind of love, running through my veins and in my blood. Seems like everybody's found the one, I'm much too old now. I missed my chance. But I never cared for it before... I just wanna feel that kind of love. I just wanna feel that kind of.' Sasha informed Sandor. 'I hate this. I hate this feeling.' She told him miserably. 'I wish I never...' but she didn't. she didn't wish she never met him. Never loved him. She wished perhaps that she was happily married and seeing Ned stark didn't give her butterflies.

'You wanna tell me who he is?' sandor questioned. She just smiled sheepishly up at him. 'right, right... listen Princess... you deserve love. You will find him... he might be closer than you think.'

'You have no idea.' She murmured. 'I'm running low on expectations. The nights get colder on my own. Is there someone I should be holding? Or am I meant to bе alone?' sasha questioned him.

'ive never been in love before.' Sandor lied. He was in love with this woman that was completely enthralled with another. 'Maybe love should be easy, he's got you completely fucked up, Princess.' Sandor told her.

'So fucked up.' She agreed slumping against him. 'oh,' she perked up. 'I got you something.' Sasha said moving to the corner of her room, opening up her trunk.

'You got me something?' sandor questioned taking a step forward.

'Yeah, the last tourney you get thrown around a bit.' Sasha reminded him.

'Yeah, why do you always come to the tounreys I get knocked around a bit?' sandor questioned.

'maybe I distract you.' She teased but it was true. She did distract him. 'you still won.' She reminded him.

'I always win.' He corrected her.

'anyways, I had this made for you.' She pulled out a new hound helmet. He held it gently in his hands. 'I went to a professional, its not going to break, hopefully it will last you a long time, lots of hits the head.' Sasha informed him.

'you did this for me?' sandor questioned.

'Put it on.' She requested. 'I can bring it back if it needs adjustments but I barrowed your last helmet, took measurements.'

'you did?' sandor stared down at her, smiling up at him.

'try it on!' she requested happily. He put it on his head, it was much comfier than his last one, nice smooth metal, he flipped open the face shield. 'it looks great!' sasha declared.

'thank you Sasha.' Sandor told her.

'It fits nice?' she questioned.

'its perfect.' He remarked taking it off. The only thing anyone had ever given him for free was the scar on his face. 'what do you want for it?'

'It's a gift.' Sasha told him.

'really?'

'Yes silly,' sasha confirmed. 'because you are my friend.' The clock chimed and sasha cursed. 'well off to work, no time to dilly dally.' She jumped up and kissed his quickly before running out of her room.