112. All this Time

'Ever been north before?' Jon asked Gendry as he shook uncontrollably.

'I've never seen snow before' Gendry admitted.

'How did you get up here? Did you get your balls frozen off?' tormond questioned

They walked and walked and walked and tormond liked to talk.

'You know there is not a woman within a hundred miles of here except that gorgeous creature right there.' Tormund said looking around the vacant snowy land.

'Probably not another living person within a few hundred miles as well!' Jon called back to them.

'We gotta make due with what we got' Tormond said grinning up at a Sasha, she clung to neds hand a smile on her face as they walked. 'This one's maybe not so smart' tormond said looking to a frozen gendry as he fell behind.

'Davvos says he's a good fighter' jon told him

'Good smart people don't make these stupid hikes in the middle of nowhere' tormond said laughing 'So this dragon queen...'

'She wants me to bend the knee'

'You spend too much time with the free people and now you don't bend the knee... the king on the wall never bent the knee and how many of his people died for his pride?' tormond questioned

++++++++

'You still mad at us boy' thoros asked gendry as he trudged along.

'You sold me to a witch' he reminded them. That wasn't something you just let go.

'To a priestess' Thoros corrected. 'I will admit there is a fine distinction.' Thoros admitted.

'you did what?' sasha questioned turning back to them.

'sold me!' gendry told her. sasha tsked waiting for them to catch up. Ned kept walking with jon.

'We were in a war and was cost money' Beric told him.

'I wanted to join the brotherhood and you sold me off like a slave! do you know what she did to me? she strapped me down on the bed stripped me naked-'

'Doesn't sound so bad' Sandor said grinning

'she put leeches on me!' gendry went on

'Was she naked too?' sandor questioned

'While she drained you of your blood?' beric asked.

'Yes, but She wanted to kill me!' gendry exclaimed.

'But she didn't so what are you bitching about?' sandor said and gendry looked at him appalled as if being sold and almost killed, sucked of your blood was no big deal.

'I'm not bitching.' Gendry informed him.

"Your lips are moving and you're complaining, stop bitching about it, youre alive. This one has been killed 6 times and you don't hear him bitching about it.' Sandor told him marching away. thoros offered gendry a drink he took it, before the continued on their way. A peace offer of sorts.

'good lad.' Thoros said marching ahead.

*********

'Your father gave me this sword changed the changed the head from a bear to a wolf but its still yours. No one ever thought you would come back but now that you are back it's not right for me to have this.' Jon handed over his sword to mormont.

'He gave it to you' Mormont told him

'I'm not his son' Jon reminded him, looking to Ned.

'I brought shame to my house' mormont told him 'I broke my father's heart I forfeited the right to claim this sword' he handed it back to Jon 'it is yours let it serve you well, make your own father proud beyond the grave and give it to your children after you.' Mormont instructed. Ned nodded in agreement.

+++++++++

'Fuck off' Sandor muttered, tormond was a persistent man.

'They told me you were mean bear or you just hate Wildlings?' tormond questioned pestering sandor. He just grumbled. 'What you dont like wilding?' Tormund questioned obnoxiously

'Gingers.' sandor corrected

''so its wildling?' Tormund questioned.

'I don't give two shits about Wildlings,' sandor informed him. 'Its gingers, ginger cunts like you that I hate.'

'Gingers are beautiful,' Tormund told him.

''We are kissed by fire!' Tormund. 'just like you, sandor.' Tormund raised a hand pointing at his face.

"Don't point your fucking finger at me!' sandor barked.

'Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?' turmond asked.

'I did not trip, I was pushed' sandor grumbled.

'Ever since then you were mean?' Tormund questioned

''would you fuck off!' sandor griped.

'I don't think you are truly mean you have sad eyes' tormond told him

'You want to suck my dick is that it?' sandor snapped,

'Dick?' turmond questioned.

'My cock.' Sandor told him annoyed.

''Dick. I like it' turmond said testing the word out on his tongue a few more times.

'I'm sure you do.' Sandor murmured.

'No it's pussy for me,' Tormund went on. 'I have a beauty waiting for me back at winterfell if we ever make it back.' Tormund told them. sandor just grumbled looking to sasha, she was still with Ned. Perhaps she got the guy afterall. All this time. All these years later, she still had a smile on her face and the only man she ever loved it seemed on her arm.

"She has yellow hair and blue eyes the tallest woman you've ever seen almost as tall as you!'

'Brienne of Tarth?' sandor questioned.

'You know her?'

'You are with brienne or fucking tarth?' sandor questioned again.

''I'm not with her yet but I see the way she looks at me...' tormond smiled thinking of her.

'She looks at you like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?' sandor questioned knowing that look.

'You do know her! you've met!'

'Yes we met.' Sandor said through clenched teeth.

'I want to make babies with her, great big monsters to conquer the world!' tormond declared.

'How did a mad fucker like you manage to live this long?' sandor questioned

'I'm good at killing people.' Tormond answered.