130. I missed you...

@sneakingsmith555 thank you commenting and making my day!

Sandor was sitting on the wall when arya approached he offered her a drink she took it sitting down next to him. Silence filled the air.

'You never used to shut up and now you just sit there like a mute?' Sandor asked

'I guess I've changed' she said 'What are you doing up here?'

'What's it look like?' sandor questioned .

'No I mean what are you doing up here? you join the brotherhood, you fought at the wall with Jon and now you're here, why? When was the last time you thought for anyone but yourself?' arya snapped.

'I fought for you didn't I?' He asked taking back his ale and taking a sip, 'oh for fucks sake.' There went sandors peace and quiet.

'My lady it is good to see you again' beric said 'I'm sorry for the way we parted' beric told arya. 'The Lord of light has brought us together all the same this is his moment when light-'

'Thoros is not here anymore' Sandor reminded him, 'so I hope you're not about to give a sermon because if you are the Lord of light is going to wonder why he brought you back 19 times just for me to knock you over this wall.'

'goodness, quite the temper this one has.' Sasha said coming up to them.

'Where are you going?' Sandor asked arya as she got up and walked away.

'I'm not spending my final hours with you two shits' she told him.

'Tell Gendry I say hi!" sasha called and arya shot back around a blush on her face. Sasha just winked before sitting down next to sandor.

'shouldn't you be with...' sandor glanced over at beric.

'I know you, sasha Baratheon.' Beric informed him.

'you didn't say anything I thought you had forgotten. It has been a while .' sasha remarked.

'it has but a beauty like yours, a heart like yours... it is not something easily forgotten.' Beric informed her.

'awe, Beric that warms the heart.' Sasha told him.

'hes a cunt.' Sandor told her. 'shouldn't you be with Ned? Last night on earth and all that.'

'I wanted to see you.' Sasha told him.

'trouble in paradise?' sandor teased.

'not at all.' Sasha told him. 'I just wanted to say goodbye, just in case. I didn't get to last time and...' she smiled sadly down to her feet. 'Just in case.' she said with a shrug.

'I missed you too princess.' Sandor told her.

'hopefully I live long enough to get an upgraded title.' Sasha teased. 'I missed you sandor.'

'I know youre lying cause you called me sandor,' sandor whispered teasingly in her ear. She met his eye before kissing his cheek.

'not a lie.' She called over her shoulder, heading back inside. 'I missed you... HOUND!" she smirked back at him, there was that sexy smile he loved so much.