Not gonna lie

A/N Duty or Desire // Jon snow // Robb Stark is UP!

++++

'Brother Slynt you have the wall I'm going down there.' Thorne informed him.

'Let them loose you heard the man.' Slynt said and flaming arrows flew the Wildling stood their ground though cheering. But slytn being a coward ran when the wildings got closer. He didnt want to die.

'They have a woolly mammoth.' Sasha noted

'Yes they do.' Ned agreed.

'Why did they have a woolly mammoth?' sasha shouted over the chaos.

'Draw.' Jon shouted taking command. 'launch!' there was too many of them, the Wildling started to climb up the wall.

'They won't stop.' Sasha noted.

'They're gonna make it up that wall.' Jon agreed

'How do you know that?'

'Because I've made that climb.' Jon informed his men.

'We need to stop them before they get up then.' Ned suggested. Jon started preparing a rigging and sasha stepped forward being the best archer at the wall but ned pulled her back. 'Not you.' He told her. so two men were lowered vertical with the wall standing on the edge shooting down but the wildlings archers shot back, their giant was shooting giant sized arrows at them.

'GET DOWN!' Sasha shouted pulling Jon back as an arrow came flying through the lookout. 'new plan.' Sasha looking to the barrels.

'Now!' Sasha declared seeing them getting closer they dropped the barrels down crashing into the wildlings below killing them. Jon had to agree that Sasha was excellent at battle strategy but the Wildlings were still too much for them there are too many.

'We gotta kill their giant.' ned marked

'Yeah he's really tearing down the wall like it's nothing what are they doing... Oh my gosh what are they doing?' Sasha questioned

'They're going to use the mammoth to pry the door open.' Ned said as they attached the chain to the door the mammoth started to walk trying to pull the door free

'Is that door strong enough to hold a Mammoth?' Sasha asked bitterly

'I think we're about to find out.' but they felt the ground shake below them it wasn't holding. More barrels flying down raing fire would break the chains sasha thought as she felt the ground become uneven as the mammoth pulled.

'we gotta break that chain,' Sasha demanded they dropped more barrels flame this time their mammoth ran off scared by the fire biting its ass

'Fire fire! Jon declared they got the giant one of them at least but the other giant screamed out an agony. Pulling for the door again his anger fueling him

'It's stuck.' Sasha declared bending forward but one of the nights watch poked a hole in the barrel

'Get it off or get down.' she declared and the barrel blew up the platform. Sasha was flying backwards by the explosion landing into Jon he helped her out quickly. 'I'm not gonna lie, this doesn't look too good.' Sashe told him.

'I know. But we fight on.'