a new path

'It will take us almost two Moon's to get to the wall.' Sasha told him. 'But we can take our time get lost along the way if you want I don't mind. I am an excellent navigator and I can get us back on track anytime.' she assured him.

'Getting lost with you.' ned coed that sounds like fun. They boarded their horses, hoods over their heads, everything was very secretive. They were to leave early in the morning, before sunrise and cersei escorted them out personally. Sasha didn't say she would be back just as cersei didn't say anything about her returning to kings landing. Sasha knew cersei was up to something but sasha didn't care. She was free of them and once Ned was safe she was going to have to figure out a new path for herself. One that didn't involve a crown.

+++++++

'We dont have to make it to the wall.' sasha said after a week of travel.

'What?' ned questioned looking over at her, through the fire.

'I could get you back to your family if you wanted. Im a good hunter and tracker. Im a good fighter too. Sandor Clegane helped train me. Along with my uncle jaime. I could get you somewhere else.' Sasha told him. 'Somewhere safe.'

'That would pit a risk on you my dear.'

'I don't care about my life. I will never hold the crown. Never see the power i was born for. I will never be able to make this westeros a better place... Do you truly believe they are bastards?'

'Yes. I believe the queen had an affair with her brother jaime is my guess.' Ned told her.

'I had my suspicions.' sasha admitted. 'I think my father did too.'