Hunting trip

'Father do you really think now is the time to go on a hunting trip?' sasha questioned as he was getting ready.

'Perfect time my love, Ned is awake and you are more than capable of helping guide him without me.' Robert reminded her.

'yes of course. I don't mean to say I cant handle the kingdoms while you are gallivanting,' sasha told him and Robert smirked over at her. 'but Ned was injured by the Lannisters, they are still out for blood. Catelyn still has Tyrion maybe now is not the best time for-'

'Gallivanting?' Robert questioned.

'Father I just want what is best for you and the kingdom. I think now is not a wise time to leave.' Sasha informed him.

'my dear you could run this place when you were five, couldn't see good over the small council table but you could have run this place. You would have made a wonderful queen.' Robert told her sincerely.

'thank you, father.' Sasha told him speechless by the acknowledgement.

'Alright, give me a hug before I head off. You take care of Ned. Alright love?' Robert questioned hugging her tight.

'of course.' She said softly.

'My good girl.' Robert kissed her cheek, grabbing his crossbow.

'I love you.' Sasha called after him.

'I love you my dearest Sasha.'