102. Too late...

'what the fuck do I do? Hide outside? I didn't come all this way to hide!' sasha reminded jon.

'but if Tyrion sees you-' ned began.

'if he tells the Targaryen then you are dead. Like you said before.' Jon reminded her. she took in a deep breath as she caught tyrions eye. His jaw dropped.

'too late.' She said her voice barely a whisper.

'Princ-' sasha grabbed him pushing him against the wall, hidden from the others ned followed her.

'NO' she told him in her sternest whisper.

'Sasha. I thought you were-'

'Dead. Lets keep it that way.' She pleaded.

'sasha my dear-'

'tyrion please. I need to meet her. I need to but she cannot know.' Sasha begged. 'she cannot know who I am.' She said through clenched teeth. She let out a deep shaky breath as she slowly released her grip on Tyrion.

'sasha I don't understand. Cersei said you were dead.' Tyrion told her. 'I mourned for you. Clegane, he mourned for you.' Tyrion told her. 'she said-'

'she sent assassins after me.' sasha corrected. 'please Tyrion. If you ever cared about me at all-'

'you were dead as well.' Tyrion remarked seeing ned 'is it resurrection day?' Tyrion questioned looking between them.

'you listen here,' ned said again pinning Tyrion to the wall. 'we are Snows and you don't know us.' Ned told him 'you say anything and anything, I mean anything happens to sasha and I will kill you myself. Slowly and painfully in all the ways your little self fears the most.' Ned threatened.

'that was an excellent threat.' Tyrion noted. He looked down to neds hand still gripping his shirt. Sasha put a hand on neds arm and he dropped his fist from tyrions shirt. 'thank you.' Tyrion looked past them letting out a hot breath. 'well... wow... okay.' Tyrion said nodding.

'okay?' sasha questioned.

'I wont tell her. you are family.' Tyrion reminded her.

'you always were the least awful of the Lannisters.' Sasha remarked.

'least awful. Thank you black beauty.'

'don't ruin the moment.' Sasha informed him.

'we were having a moment? Was that a moment?' Tyrion teased. 'lets have another moment.' He smirked up at her.

'I didn't think I missed you Tyrion but I missed you Tyrion.' Sasha informed him.

'I missed you too. I'm very glad you are not dead... Snow.' She dropped to her knees hugging him. 'this is much better than the threats.' Tyrion informed her wrapping his arms around her. 'I promise your secret is safe here. But daenerys is a good and just-'

'don't say it.' Sasha said softly, a cross between a plead and whimper. 'lets just get this over this.' Ned offered her a hand helping her up as they entered the throne room.