110. Loyalty

'Be careful tyrion.' Sasha told him as he prepared to leave.

'sure you don't want to come with me?' he teasd.

'I will be back at the capital when I am the last queen standing.' Sasha reminded him. 'you best figure out where your loyalties lie before then.' Sasha warned walking away.

++++++++

'There's a pass to the left by the Cliff, the guards never patrol it... to many steps' davvos told Tyrion.

'wait you're not staying here? What if someone takes the boat?' Tyrion questioned as Davvos made his way up the pathway

'Then we best hurry' ser davvos said

'I needed to see you and I knew you would never agree to meet,'

' you made me look like a complete fool!' Jaime shouted In the tunnels, damn Bronn tricking him.

'I thought I would surprise you by hitting the rock but you were three steps ahead of me father would've been proud.' Tyrion told him

'Don't talk about father' Jaime snapped

'Jaime please'

'I told Bronn that if I ever saw you again I would cut your head off!' Jaime threatened.

'It would take you a while with a sparring sword' tyrion remarked 'He was going to execute me he knew I was innocent. He didn't hate me because what I did, he hated me because of what I am, the little monster sent to punish him... did you think I wanted to be born this way do you think I chose to be born this Way?' Tyrion questioned

'What do you want?' Jaime shouted

'Daenerys will win this war. you're a military man you must know there's no way around it Daenerys is not her father she's even willing to suspend hostility if Cersei agrees to terms.' Tyrion told him.

'Do you want cersei to bend the knee?'

'No... not right now anyways she has more important request.'

++++

'Jon snow this is gendry'

'Gendry bareathon roberts bastard son' Gendry said holding out a hand to Jon

'He was supposed to keep that a secert.' Davvos muttered

'Our fathers were friends why shouldnt we be?' gendry questioned.

'Nice to meet you.' Jon said smiling back at him. That's when sasha came in a grin on her face.

'Gendry?' she questioned running to him.

'Princess!' he exclaimed and she shushed him. Davvos looked between them.

'gendry its so nice to see you what are you doing here?' sasha said still grinning.

'why did he call you-' davos began.

'nickname.' Jon said quickly. 'they were lovers a long time ago.' Jon lied. Sasha laughed pulling gendry aside.

'why don't they-'

'I'm sarah snow. As of right now.'

'snow? You and jon-'

'No.' sasha said quickly. 'just easier to be a bastard when the world is hunting queens.'

'I thought you were dead. Everyone said that you were dead.'

'it didn't stick apparently.' Sasha told him. 'are you coming to the wall with us?' sasha questioned.

'I guess I am.'

'I am so glad you are here. Finally someone I can trust.' Sasha told him.

'Sasha?' ned questioned hearing her talking. 'are you ready... gendry... right?' he questioned.

'you know each other?'

'I thought you were dead. You... they took your head.' Gendry told him baffled.

'yeah sewing that back on was a real pain.' Ned teased. Gendrys eyes went wide.

'he is teasing.' Sasha said playfully slapping at him.

'Come on, time to go!' jon called over to them.

'did davos just call you-' sasha began as they walked to the boats.

'Roberts bastard? Yes.' Gendry told her.

'don't be getting a big head now brother.' Sasha told him. 'I'm still the oldest.'

'I wouldn't dream of stealing your crown.' Gendry told her.

'I'm glad you are here Gendry, I'm glad you survived this awful place. Tell me everything!' sasha said happily it was nice to have another allie in this world of madness.