145. Welcomed Forever

'Marry me.' Sasha declared. 'I wont have another bastard on the throne!' She declared with a laugh.

'Right now?' he teased pulling her to him.

'Right now! why not?' She said.

+++

'Let it be known that Queen Sasha of house Baratheon and Eddard of house Stark are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the Words.'

'Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger.' They repeated.

'I am his.'

'I am hers, and'

'He is mine'

'she is mine,'

'from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed, eyes locked on each other.

'In the presence of your family and friends, I now bind your hands together, to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship." He bound their hands together. 'Now, please look at one another and pledge your vows to seal your union.'

'We have been through alot but i think that every moment has lead us to here and now this moment. You and me.' Sasha began. 'You make me a better woman. When I am with you, everything else fades to the background. You flood my senses with joy. You are my life, my greatest gift. I'm so lucky to call you mine. My life is forever entangled with yours from this day on and I couldn't be happier. From princess, to bastard to Queen, you stood by me, I cant wait to rebuild this world with you by my side.'

'My dreams are your dreams, and I'll build it all around you. Forever with you simply will not be enough, but from this day forward, I vow to make the most of every moment. Today I join my life to yours, not simply as your husband, but as your friend, your lover, and your biggest supporter. Let me be the shoulder you lean on and the companion of your life. With this ring, I promise you that you'll never have to face the world alone.' Ned told her.

'You may now cloak the bride with your protection.' Sasha turned her back to Ned as he draped the cloak over her. Sasha turned back to him the biggest smile on her face, as Ned held her hands in his. 'You may now kiss the bride.'

Sasha pressed her lips to Neds and welcomed forever.