101. Dragon Stone

'Welcome to Dragon Stone,' Missandei said once they got ashore. Sasha had never been to dragon stone. It was beautiful. Ned kept a firm hold of her hand as they waited on the beaches for the rest of their crew to get onto the shores. 'the queen knows it's a long journey and she thank you on your behalf' jon glanced back at sasha and ned, they gave him a reassuring nod. 'if you won't mind turning over your weapons...'

'Of course' Jon said slightly hesitant, they pass them off to the Dothraki men begrudgingly they also talking boat they had rowed in on... they were now trapped.

'Please this way' Missandei said. Then sasha saw Tyrion.

''The bastard of Winterfell' Tyrion said smiling over at them.

'The dwarf of Castlerly rock.'

'shit , shit, shit.' She muttered spinning her and ned around, pulling them to the back of the line of northmen.

'what is it?' ned questioned.

'tyrion. That's Tyrion Lannister. What the fuck is he doing here!" sasha whisper shouted.

'tyrion Lannister? Are you sure?'

'yes I'm positive. How many other smart talking little shits do you know?'

'I believe we last saw each other the wall.' Tyrion remarked.

'I believe you were pissing off the wall.' Jon spared a glance back at sasha she looked like she was about to rip her hair out. Jon turned his face forward not wanitng to draw attention to her.

'It's been a long road'

'It certainly has' Tyrion glanced back, a raven haired woman hidden in the back caught his attention before he focused on the steps leading to the dragon stone castle. 'I would like to know how the bastard became king of the north'

'As long as you tell me how a dwarf became hand of the queen.'

'Fair warning northern men don't travel well in the south, neither do starks.'

'I'm not a stark,' jon reminded him. A dragon swooped down over them and everyone ducked but they didn't hurt them, just flying down, like a warning.

'dragons.' Sasha muttered. 'they are real.' She said breathlessly, ned offered her a hand up she took it clutching to him like a lifeline. She was never going to get the crown, this child had three dragons and two armies at her disposal. She should quit now.

'I would say you get used to them, but you really never do.' Tyrion told them.

'dragons.' Jon muttered.

'Come she's waiting for you.'