138. Gregor

"You have to live long enough to call me queen.' Sasha informed him a sob stuck in her throat.
'I would gladly follow you.' Sandor knelt before her. 'My queen.' Sasha wanted to cry. She hugged him tight, tears falling onto his skin. 'careful my Queen stark is gonna get jealous.' sandor teased. 'now go so everyone else gets a chance to call you Queen to.' sandor told her.
'I have to deal with daenerys.' Sasha said as her and ned left.
'go, I will be right behind you.' Ned told her kissing her goodbye.
'what are you doing?' she questioned as he headed back in.
'I love you Queen Sasha Baratheon.' Ned called running back inside.

'Hello big brother' the mountain was protecting the queen his red eyes looked back at her as she demanded he stay by her side

'Ser Gregor I command you' cersei said.

'Obey your queen sir Gregor' her Hand demanded.

He smashed Cerseis Hand against the wall killing him cersei quickly walked past sandor alone down the steps. Sandor Moved slowly up the steps to his brother before attacking swinging his sword Gregor caught it in his hand, sandor got the helmet off his brother knocking it off with his sword.

'Yeah that's you... That's what you've always been' Sandor said his face, his whole head was disgusting like a zombie red eyes and black veins, monster. Truly what he had always been now the rest of the world could see it to.

The building was crumbling around them but they didn't care they needed to settle this once and for all. one of them had to die today Sandor stabbed his sword through Gregor completely but he still did not fall Gregor slammed sander back rolling him down the stairs. Sandor panted for breath as Gregor pulled the blade from his stomach. He was not a man, he was a monster. A scarred and evil monster.  he picked sandor up and slammed him down. Punch after punch hit after hit sandor was getting weaker and weaker as his brother didn't seem to be wavering at all.

Gregor had sander by the throat sander kept stabbing him over and over again

'Fucking die' Sandor screamed laughing as his brother wouldn't die

But Gregor started to gouge out Sandors eyes sandor screamed as he plunge the dagger at gregors face, the fucker still wouldn't go down though. As gregor pulled the blade from his face dropping sandor to the ground panting.

Ned came up, blade in hand as sandor dropped to the ground Ned swung his blade with all his might lodging it into gregors throat. Gregors eyes moved to ned as he yanked his blade free the beast wouldn't go down. Ned came at him the other way again the blade getting lodged, gregor took Ned by the throat lifting him up it seemed as though Gregor's neck was barely hanging on yet he moved as if he wasn't hurt at all.

'Why wont you die!' sandor screamed stabbing his brother in the eye and the force from his blade knocked gregors head off, his head rolled off the edge of the crumbling capital gregors body dropped a moment later.

'Thanks,' ned muttered rubbing at his own neck.

'Thank you,' sandor countered. 'I would have died with that cunt, and I really want to live to see Sasha become queen.'

'Us both.'