Fed your EGO

Cersei was and always would be a bitch. Sasha knew this.

'Better fed your ego cause im low all the time. That shit gets them high. They think that they are gods.' Sasha muttered as she walked through the gardens. She thought shew as alone.

'Sasha?' ned questioned making her jump, her hand over her heart when she saw him.

'You gave me quite the scare.' Sasha informed him, her heart pounding for a different reason now.

'Who are you talking about?' ned questioned. 'not me right?' he teased.

'Lannisters' she spat 'a blight on society.' Sasha informed him.

'I'm sorry you have to deal with them.' ned told her as she hooked her arm with his. It was amazing out intimate Sasha was compared to Catelyn. Sasha opened up to him, cared for him, trusted him. It felt truly intimate all without ever having kissed. Not that kissing didn't run through his mind constantly. He couldn't understand how someone he had been in close proximity with for over a decade could treat him so coldly when a woman that hadn't seen him in almost ten years was so compassionate towards him.

'I think that Cersei tries her best to make me hate myself so i might love them more.' Sasha informed them. 'Tommen and Marcella are sweeties,' sasha informed him. 'joffrey has his moments but they are few and far between, he favors his mothers attitude. I actually don't see any of my father in them. all I see is Lannister. But that might be cersei clouding my better judgment.' Sasha informed him.

'Well you have me.' Ned reminded her. 'and I think you are truly extraordinary.'