144. Personal

'Master of war...' Sasha said smiling over at Arya, 'Although I am hopeful there will be less war, I want you to be prepared, whatever you need.'

'I am a one woman army.' Arya informed her.

"Perfect, cheaper that way.' Sasha teased. 'Tyrion... You have been hand of the king, then hand of the queen, and lets hope this is the last time you will be trading loyalties.' Sasha said sweetly.

"I am loyal to you my dear.' Tyrion assured him.

'Tell me Lord Hand,' Sasha said looking to Bronn, 'why is a sell sword, the master of coin and the lord of high garden?'

'Well, you see..' Tyrion chuckled trying think of a good excuse.

'I'm great with money.' Bronn told her. Sasha offered him a small smile turning back to Tyrion. 'The crown was in debt to me,' Bronn went on. 'Now it is not, all good.' Bronn assured her.

'Trail basis.' Sasha told him sternly.

'She is a firey one.' Bronn remarked.

"I am not going to make the same mistakes as everyone that came before me.' Sasha told him. 'If you are failing at your jobs you will be corrected, if you continue to fail, you will be replaced.' Sasha inform them. 'That goes for all of you. I wont have my kingdom falling apart right under me, not again.'

'Of course,' Tyrion agreed, sasha was already doing better than Robert. His council was a bunch of riffraff with spies.

'While Queen's Landing is being rebuilt the-'

'I don't know...' Sasha said.

"What don't you know?" Tyrion questioned.

'Queen's landing? Kings landing? So pompus, like here I am. I don't like it.' Sasha told them.

'While the Capitol is being rebuilt winterfell is the new hub of the Queen.' Tyrion went on.

'The capitol, lets just call it the capitol.' Sandor said, he sat to Sasha's left, she didn't feel like she was in any danger with these people and she knew the hell sandor went through with Joffrey she wasn't about to be a tyrant to him. Sasha nodded.

'The capitol.' She agreed.

'Winterfell is not a permanent-'

'No,' sasha agreed 'but it will be for the summer months, that way I can be keeping an eye on all of the seven kingdoms. On the journey there and back twice a year there will be meetings and reports from all the regions, so we are able to keep track of the people and the progress, so we know what is going on, know the peoples needs and concerns, before it becomes a problem.'

'Wonderfully said my Queen,' Tyrion told her.

'We need to start building back up the armada as well.' Sasha added. 'Ser Davos?"

'As soon as the master of coin and lofty titles releases the funds the master of ships can begin building.' Davos told her. Sasha looked to Bronn.

'I was thinking what good are ships?' Bronn began and Sasha stared down the table at Tyrion.

"Ships are-' Tyrion began hoping to shut Bronn up.

'If we want to build something I think we build back up the brothels.' Bronn told her and Sandor nodded in agreement.

'No. Ships trump whores.' Sasha said sternly.

'Are you sure Queenie?' Sandor questioned and sasha rolled her eyes to him. 'I'm just thinking out loud-'

'Ships.' Sasha said immediately. 'Where are we on the dragon?'

'The farther away the better.' Bronn said and again sandor nodded in agreement.

'I don't want him here I just want to know where he is, if he is causing problems that need solutions.' Sasha informed them, Ned sat silently to Sasha's right, hand in her hand as she spoke. He was so proud of her.

'Perhaps I can find him?' Bran offered. The new master of sight told her and Sasha nodded.

'Wonderful, now onto some personal business,' Sasha said standing up she led ned out. Sandor stayed put he didn't need to be apart of that.