03

It was the day after the women had come up to Violet and Mia with the message from Kenny Linder

It was the day after the women had come up to Violet and Mia with the message from Kenny Linder. Mia and Brian were still trying to convince Violet not to go through with sacrificing herself and even tho she did think about the harm it would cause to those who loved her she didn't want anyone else to be killed. She didn't want to leave the team without a friend and family member. She didn't want to leave Dom and Mia without a sister. She didn't want to leave Nico without a Auntie. She didn't want to leave Brian without a wife. She didn't want to leave Jack and Olivia without a mum. But she felt it was her responsibility to do this after all the pain Linder had put her through over the years.

Violet was sitting downstairs with Mia while the kids were still asleep. Nico was sleeping in Jack's room as the boys had a sleepover. Mia had just come over after waking up. Brian was in the kitchen but was now coming to join the girls.
"You wouldn't mind watching Jack and Olivia? Would you Mia?" Brian asks.
"No I wouldn't mind." Mia says.
"Why?" Violet asks. "We haven't got anything on tonight."
"I'm taking you on a date." Brian tells his wife causing her to laugh.
"And what's that for?" Violet asks.
"What? Is a husband not allowed to take his wife on a date?" Brian asks.
Violet laughs before looking at Mia.
"Are you sure you don't mind looking after Jack and Olivia?" Violet asks.
"Yes I'm sure. You deserve to go and have fun." Mia says.
"Thanks." Violet says with a smile.
"Well I'm going to go wake up the kids and get them ready then I'll take them to the park and you girls can do whatever girls do before one of them has a date." Brian tells them.
"Do you want some help with getting them ready?" Violet asks.
"Sure." Brian says.
"Ok I'll get Nico ready." Mia says standing up.
"And I'll get Olivia ready." Violet says also standing up.
"Ok." Brian says before they all head upstairs.

Brian was still out with the kids and Mia was helping Violet get ready for her date with Brian.
"You know. Me and Brian haven't been on a date in ages." Violet says.
"I know. I can tell you're excited. You're practically glowing." Mia says with a laugh.
"Well thanks for looking after Jack and Olivia so we can actually do this." Violet says causing her sister to laugh.
"Your my sister. I want you to have fun. And just because you have kids doesn't mean you can't have fun." Mia says still laughing causing Violet to laugh as well.
Violet starts applying some lip gloss while Mia was finishing doing her hair.
"Ok. Your hair is done do you want any help with your makeup?" Mia asks.
"No I'm ok. My make ups done I just need to get changed now." Violet tells her.
"Ok I will leave you be to do that then. I will call Brian and tell him that you are nearly ready." Mia says as Violet stands up.
"Ok. Thanks." Violet says before Mia kisses her on the forehead then goes downstairs.
Violet gets dressed into a black spaghetti strap dress after looking through loads of different dresses. As she finishes pulling the dress on she hears the front door open and the sound on Nico and Jack shouting excitedly. Violet smiles while grabbing her bag and giving herself one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs.
"Mummy." Jack says running over as Violet kneels down and hugs him.
"Hey buddy." Violet says hugging her son tightly.
"You look beautiful." Jack says.
"Thanks bud." Violet says ruffling his hair.
"Where are you going?" Jack asks.
"Me and mummy are going out for tonight so you and Olivia are staying with Auntie Mia and Nico." Brian says walking over to his son and wife wife his daughter in his arms.
"Yay!" Jack cheers as Violet stands up.
"I just got to go take a quick shower and get changed then I will be back and we can head out." Brian tells Violet handing Olivia to her.
"Ok." Violet says before Brian pecks her lips then goes upstairs to get ready.

Violet and Brian where now sitting in a restaurant after just ordering and Brian grabs Violet's hand across the table.
"Have I told you how amazing you look?" Brian asks causing Violet to laugh.
"Yeah you have. You told me like ten times on the car ride over here." Violet answers with a laugh causing Brian to laugh.
"Good I love your laugh." Brian says before leaning over the table and kissing her. "And I love you."
"I love you to." Violet replies as Brian sits back. "So what are we doing after? Are we going home or are we going to do something else?"
"I was thinking we could go for a walk along the beach near our house." Brian tells her causing Violet to smile and nod.
"I would love to do that." Violet says. "If we get home early enough I will go across to Mia and pick up Jack and Olivia."
"Or we could spend the night with just us to in the house." Brian says with a slight smirk.
"Brian O'Conner!" Violet says giggling and walking his hand.
"What?" Brian asks with a laugh.
"I know what you are thinking and no we are not doing that." Violet says causing brain to sigh.
"Why not? We haven't done it in ages." Brian asks causing Violet to giggle again.
"Babe. We have two kids and I think that's enough for now. We don't need anymore." Violet says.
"Fine." Brian says before the waiter comes over with their food.

Violet and Brian eat their food and pays before they head out to the beach and go for a long walk before going home and going to bed.