12

Violet made it back to the house and quickly got out the car and locked it before running inside to see Mia pacing around the living room

Violet made it back to the house and quickly got out the car and locked it before running inside to see Mia pacing around the living room. The sudden sound of the door opening causes Mia's head to snap up to look at it. A huge wave of relief washes over her as she sees her sister standing there. Violet closes the door before Mia runs up and hugs her with tears in her eyes.
"Thank god you are ok." Mia says. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again."
"Hopefully when Brian and the others get back this will be all over and we will no longer be in danger." Violet says laughing a little at the last part of what Mia said.
"Yeah hopefully." Mia says.
"Well I am going to go have a shower and probably go get some sleep." Violet tells her.
"Ok. Call me if you need anything." Mia tells her.
"I will." Violet says giving her sister another hug before going upstairs.

__________

Brian and Jason were down in the room where Kenny had kept Violet waiting for Kenny to wake up. Johnny and Roman were upstairs just in case any of the other men woke up and tried to run. Brian phone went of so he got omit out to see who had messaged him.
"It's Mia. Just letting me know Violet's got home safe." Brian tells Jason putting his phone back in his pocket.
Jason nods as Kenny starts to wake up. Kenny groans as he puts his hand on his head to slowly sits up.
"Oh look who woke up." Jason says sarcastically.
"Where's Violet?" Kenny asks seeing he was sat in and tied up to the same chair Violet previously was.
"She's safe." Brian says taking a few steps forward.
"She's never safe." Kenny says.
"She is." Jason replies.
"She's a Torreto. They are never safe. The amount of enemies Dom has made. Someone is always going to be after Violet, Mia and Dom. There's no saving them." Kenny says before trying to point to the large scar on his face. "Look what Dom did to me. And that was nearly 30 years ago. I bet he's got stronger and has done a lot worse to people since then."
"Well you did kind of kill their father." Brian says. "What else did you expect."
"Jack Torreto's death was a accident. I didn't kill him. It was probably a accident caused by him." Kenny says.
"Why would Jack want to get himself killed?" Jason asks.
"Who knows?" Kenny replies. "Now. Let me go."
"Why would we do that?" Jason asks.
"You need to. My men will come after you." Kenny tells them. "All my men are upstairs waiting for you to come back up."
"We can take on your men." Brian says walking forward and pulling out knife as Jason pulls out a gun for backup.
"What you going to do with that." Kenny says with a laugh.
"This." Brian says going to stab Kenny in the heart but Kenny manages to break one hand free from the ropes and grabbing Brian wrist and twisting it so his wrist breaks.
Kenny breaks free his other hand and grabs the knife from Brian's hand before pushing Brian back so he falls onto the floor. Kenny uses the knife to cut free his ankles. He stand up before throwing the knife away. Kenny goes to walk over to Brian put Jason shoots him multiple times causing him to fall to the floor starting to bleed out. As Jason runs over to Brian and helps him up.
"You ok?" Jason asks.
"Besides my wrist being broken. Yeah I'm good." Brian answers.
"We got to get out of here." Jason says.
"You guys going to leave me here to bleed out?" Kenny asks.
"We are but before we do that." Brian says grabbing the gun off of Jason before shooting Kenny 10 times. "That's for my wife."
Brian puts the gun in his pocket before him and Jason leave the room with Jason locking the door behind them so Kenny can't get out. They both head upstairs and see Roman and Johnny in the corner of the room still waiting for Linder's men to wake up.
"How's it going?" Brian asks.
"It's good none of them have work up." Johnny says before pointing at the man Violet knocked out who him and Roman had brought in. "Violet knocked that one out."
"What?" Brian says confused. "She stayed?"
"He was at the door when she opened it to run out." Roman says.
"Ok." Brian says before a few of them start to wake up. "Ready for this?"
"Let's do this."