050

Getting into Rio with your face all over the news and being at the top of the wanted list was not easy

Getting into Rio with your face all over the news and being at the top of the wanted list was not easy. But Dominic Toretto always managed to do the impossible. Once in Rio Dom headed to a street race. When he got there he found his cousin straight away.
Upon seeing Dom, Diogo starts shouting.
"Look at this! None of this happened without you." Diogo shouts. "Welcome home."
The two men hug.
"Good to see you." Dom says, as they pull apart.
"So, heard you got a little heat on you." Diogo tells him.
"Nah, just looking for someone." Dom says.
"How can we help?" Diogo asks.
Dom looks over to see someone on the phone while looking at him.
"You already did." Dom says, causing Diogo to laugh and hug him again.
As they pull apart a car pulls up. None other then Isabel Neves gets out the car.
"What's up? Who's next?" Isabel says, walking over to Diogo who starts to introduce Dom. "Yeah, I know who he is. Hard not to."
"You must be in the winners circle tonight." Dom says. "See you put a VR26 in there, right?"
"Cal24 would never handle this much goose." Isabel says.
"My boy back home would approve." Dom says.
"I'm not looking for anyones approval." Isabel says.
"Before you get ahead of yourself look around you. We're all looking for a little validation." Dom says, standing up and walking closer to her.
"You racing or what?" Isabel asks him, looking at his car then back to him.
"Trust me, you don't want that smoke." Diogo warns her.
"I'm not looking for pink slips tonight." Dom says.
"Same. It would have felt good to beat him." Isabel says in Portuguese, causing Dom to smile.
"You and everyone here." Dom says.
Just then a purple car pulls up. Our steps Dante Reyes pouring money into his car before holding up another bag.
"A million dollars for whoever can beat me." Dante says.
Dante hands the money to Diogo before getting really close to Isabel, touching her waist and putting an arm around her shoulders trying to kiss her but she pulls away. Dante gasps when he spots Dom.
"You." Dom whispers, knowing who he was.
"Dominic Toretto. I knew you would come for me." Dante says. "Sorry we didn't get to meet in Rome. So busy. I'm Dante. And you..." Dante starts speaking in Portuguese, before turning to the group. "He saved the Vatican. Who does that? Seriously? The Pope? God? See what I did there? The fall of the city was a little omarge to my family's safe. Expect it was on fire. You remember my father."
"Heyen Reyes." Dom says. "I remember he thought he had his foot on the city's neck. But you know what happened? I toke him down."
"Let's not argue in front of the children. You're absolutely right. My father was a horrible man. Very bad daddy. But in that day, I kind of liked him and you toke him from me when you stole our money and left us with nothing but suffering." Dante says.
"We'll that's what I came here for. To end the suffering." Dom says."oh and I didn't take that money. I burnt it."
"Uh oh. Well.. the seal is mine and I own this city." Dante says, before the people behind him point guns at Dom. "Oh."
The people behind Dom then point guns at Dante.
"You people think you can buy everything. " Dom says. "But you can't buy the streets."
"We stand with Dom." Diogo tells Dante.
"We'll, this is awkward. How about we all just start shooting each other and see what happens. Or. We race. If you win you take me in and if you lose... don't lose." Dante says.
"You all came cause you wanted to see a race." Dom says. "Let's race!"

__________

As soon as Violet answered the phone the person hung up. Before long, her, Samuel and Vivian were at Samuel's house. Violet was stood up while the other two were sat down when the number called again.
"Hello?" Violet asks,  placing the phone to her ear as the other two watch her.
"Violet Toretto. Good to hear your voice." The person in on the other end says.
"I'm sorry, who are you?" Violet asks.
"Dante Reyes." The guy says.
"You're DR. You're the one who sent me that message telling me that Brian, Dom, Jakob and Mia were keeping a secret from me." Violet says.
"You are correct. And I'm also the guy who aatacked your little posse in Rome." Dante says. "I'm currently here in Rio with your big brother Dominic, about to have a race. Let's just say there will be a lot of blood shed."
"If you dare hurt him I will kill you." Violet warns.
"I'd like to see you try, Toretto. See you soon." Dante says.
Before Violet could respond the line goes dead.
"Everything okay?" Vivian asks.
"I know who we need to take down."