051

Dante, Isabel and Diogo were all already in a line ready for the race when Dom pulls up between Dante and Diogo

"Black on black look good." Dante says, as Dom pulls up. Dnate then gestures to his pruple car and purple outfit. "I know what you're thinking, and yes. Carpet matches the drapes. Thank you. I can't believe I'm going to race the great Dominic Toretto. I have butterflies. You're just so impressive. You've won so many races. Everyone loves you. You've saved so many lives. I know, you're a saint. Saint Dominic. I've been studying you. Watching you. I can't figure it out. How? How do you choose... How do you choose the ones you save?"
Before Dom could respond someone steps out infront of the cars. And the race starts. It was a tied race until Diogo hits his NOS putting him in the lead. That's when Dom realises Diogo had a device on the bottom of his car that would make it explode. Isabel pulls up beside Dom causing him to reaise Isabel had the same device at the bottom of her car.
"Dominic, who will you choose? Who you gonna choose, Dom? You gonna save her? Or you gonna save him?" Dante asks. "Eenie, meenie, minne..."
Dom bumbs into Isabel causing her to look at him.
"What are you doing?" Isabel asks.
"Looks like you made your choice." Dante says, before Diogo's car explodes. "Oh no, Diogo! Trick question. Everyone dies."
Dom knocks Isabel into a car causing the device to detach from her car but when the device explodes it still hits the Isabel's car as it flips so it lands on the roof. As it was sliding across the road Dom swerves in front of it, stopping it.
"Yeah! I win, baby!" Dante cheers. "Keep coming, Dom. There's so much more fun to be had."
Dom rushes out of his car and over to Isabel's pulling her out. Once she was out Dom held her in his arm, looking down at her, before looking up at Diogo's burning car.

__________

"I don't get it. How could the agency turn their back on us after everything we've done for them?" Roman questions.
"That mad man pinned it all on us. And now we're public enemy number one." Han says. "Dom is gonna meet us at the vandawu point. But in the mean time we got to stay under the radar. We got to get ready to fight."
"We need guns, artillery, tanks." Roman lists.
"How we gonna get that with no money?" Tej asks.
"What?" Ramsey asks.
"We've been hacked." Tej announces. "Every account, every dollar we made over the past 2-3 years is gone. They toke everything."
"We've been heisted during our own heist." Han says.
Tej and Ramsey then start rambling about something causing Roman to quietly roll his eyes.
"English." Roman tells the two hackers.
"Following our money, genius, trying to see where he sent it." Tej tells him.
"The coding is next level. I've never seen anything like it. We need more computing power." Ramsey says.
"How are we going to do that if we're broke?" Tej asks.
"What do you mean, WE broke?" Roman asks.
"Wait, you holding out on us?" Tej asks. "No wonder you've been so calm."
"What do you think this is, man?" Roman asks. "You know what? Turn around."
"Turn around what do you mean turn around?" Tej asks, Roman then undoes his coat and opens it to feel tones of money strapped to his body. "Please tell me your not wearing spanks."
"This ain't spanks. It's banks. It's okay, bruh, I got you." Roman says, before handing each other them some money. "So what I need from all of y'all... I need receipts."
Tej goes to go to Roman but Ramsey holds him back.
"So where do you go to shop off the grid?" Han asks.
"I know a place." Ramsey says.
"Well, count me in." The group turn to see Olivia standing there. "Hello."

__________

Jack, Jakob and Little B arrive at the airport and walk in.
"Wait, the agency's after us. Aren't they going to see our faces?" Little B asks, seeing the cameras.
"Yeah, I'm counting on it. First rule of tradecraft, you can't lose a trail if you don't find it." Jakob says.
They nearly bump into someone. They stop and let the people go around. Jack and Jakob glace up at the cameras before they continue walking to catch their plane.

__________

Brian was watching a film with Tesha when her phone went off.
"Who is it?" Tesha asks, trying to look over her fathers shoulder.
"Your mother's friend Samuel. I'll be right back." Brian tells her, before kissing the side of Tesha's head and walking into the kitchen. "Hey, Samuel."
"Hey Brian." Samuel says.
"Is everything okay?" Brian asks.
"Not really." Samuel says. "I'm with Violet and her bilogical sister Vivian..."
"Wait, Violet's met her biological sister?" Brian asks.
"It's a long stroy. That's beside the point." Samuel says. "You know that guy that's going after your family?"
"Uhm... yeah?" Brian says, slightly confused.
"Violet and Vivian have come up with a plan to take him down, and I'm afraid it won't go down well at all." Samuel says.
"What's the plan?" Brian asks, causing Smauel to sigh.
"I got to get back before the girls suspect anything. I think you should come down. I'll send you my address." Samuel tells him.
"Mia's getting back from holiday today, I'll get her to come look after Tesha. I'll be there as soon as possible." Brian says.
"Okay." Samuel says, before hanging up.

__________

"Where did you run off to?" Vivian asks Samuel as he enters the room again.
"Just had to go make a call." Samuel answers.
"Talking about making a phone call, I'm going to go call that person to arrange a meeting." Vivian says, standing up.
"Okay." Violet says, before Vivian leaves.
"We need to talk." Samuel says, causing Violet to sigh as she places a hanf on her head, covering her eyes.
"I knew this was coming." Violet says, taking her hand away.
"I don't think you should do this." Samuel tells her.
"It's not your decision. It's mine. I have to keep my family safe." Violet says.
"By putting yourself in danger?" Samuel asks.
"Yes." Violet says. "Now can you back off."
Violet stands up, looking back at Samuel as she walks out the room.